PDA

View Full Version : Contract Infernal infectors

Forsetti
04-25-2013, 08:57 AM
I complete all dailies every day & have had fun with them but the new contract Infernal infectors is tedious & annoying. you need 15 of these blast pods that count in only 1 spot on the entire map & there are only 3 in the spot. 9 times out of 10 when you enter the area one of the hundreds of people in your phase has already cleared them out, if you are lucky you get there in a window & get credit for 1 or 2 of them, then its back to the Easter egg hunt of exiting & re-entering to build up 15 kills because there seems to be no cross credit between players. I Dred seeing it in my Contract log. Can we please fix or remove this 8 hour time wasting slog?

kalman79
04-25-2013, 09:13 AM
You know if you start doing the mission, the second time you put poison down the vents it spawns i think 8 of them right......

Forsetti
04-25-2013, 09:40 AM
3rd time putting poison down the pipes spawns 3 additional pods, (may scale with more than 3 players). Unfortunately you still don't get credit for any pod killed by another player during the battle.

squidgod2000
04-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Or you could do arkfalls, Lost Soldiers, hellbug emergencies, etc.

Ravenblack
04-25-2013, 11:01 AM
What I do if there are already people doing it is tag all the pods. As long as you do dmg to them you should get credit. At least that is how it works for me.