PDA

View Full Version : Is there an Assault Rifle Rampage?

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-25-2013, 09:25 AM
So yeah, I kinda "cheated" by playing Rampage: Draw the line which gives you roughly 100 LMG kills per two and a half minute. Can't be beat really. Now I am going for the 5.000 Assault Rifle kills and looking for a similar Rampage that yields Assault Rifle kills... I can't get online right now to check.

PoLeo
04-25-2013, 09:28 AM
I dont think so. And pretty sure it would be a Hotshot.

04-25-2013, 09:33 AM
So gotta do it legit, eh?

*sigh*

Oh well, I managed it with Auto-Shotguns, I guess I'll manage Assault Rifles, too.

Tgreen
04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
I can understand using the Hotshot for a weapon type that's a pain to get many kills with, like sniper rifles.

But assault rifles? They are basicly the the weapon that's good in every situation and never the best, impossible not to get many kills with it in no time by regular game play.
Weapon skill levels really fast too.

That there's no AR hotshot hurts only because it would reward you with AR/SMG/LMG mob caches.

PoLeo
04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
So gotta do it legit, eh?

*sigh*

Oh well, I managed it with Auto-Shotguns, I guess I'll manage Assault Rifles, too.

How I got mine. And for Auto Shotties, you could have done Hotshot: Desperate Times.

Reapersprey
04-25-2013, 09:39 AM
How I got mine. And for Auto Shotties, you could have done Hotshot: Desperate Times.

Oh thank you for the tip.

fang1192
04-25-2013, 09:48 AM
I wish the Draw the line Rampage gave out LMG, AR, and SMG specific mods.

04-25-2013, 09:53 AM
I can understand using the Hotshot for a weapon type that's a pain to get many kills with, like sniper rifles.

But assault rifles? They are basicly the the weapon that's good in every situation and never the best, impossible not to get many kills with it in no time by regular game play.
Weapon skill levels really fast too.

That there's no AR hotshot hurts only because it would reward you with AR/SMG/LMG mob caches.

All about speed. You can't beat 100 kills per two minutes.