PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunter Rewards and the PC...

HunterEste
04-25-2013, 09:28 AM
So I finally entered in all the Ark Hunter codes I'd been saving up last night. I logged in using the same account my PC version of Defiance is on, unlocked several things, but nothing has shown up in the game....I even have some confirmation emails from Trion stating I've unlocked things through the ark hunter site.

I tried googling an answer, but all I've found are threads and questions about linking the Console versions of the game to the Ark Hunter page.

Was this promo only for the console versions of the game?

Thank you in advance, and happy hunting!

For reference, I'm talking about this page: http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

Malachi
04-25-2013, 09:29 AM
Did you go into the in-game store and hit "Claim Items"?

HunterEste
04-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Bah! Nevermind, I JUST figured it out. Anyone else having this confusion, you go into the Defiance store under the menu and click 'claim rewards'......I feel silly.

Ryme
04-25-2013, 09:32 AM
I have a follow-up question: Are the rewards available for each character you make, or are they given only once per account?

Cutlass Jack
04-25-2013, 09:35 AM
I have a follow-up question: Are the rewards available for each character you make, or are they given only once per account?

You'll get them on every character. The only exception to this are Lockboxes. Those you'll only get once.

Somewhat related: outfits you buy from the cash store in game also go to every character you have. Those things also show up in Item Claim for your alts.

Pravus
04-25-2013, 09:36 AM

The weapons, vehicles, outfits, titles, and skill boosts are. The lockboxes are not.

Ryme
04-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Wahoo! Thanks for the info. I haven't claimed any of it, for fear that I might want them on an alt.