PDA

View Full Version : a few noob questions, info appreciated. thx

bluefire
04-25-2013, 12:18 PM
after you unlock the hidden vendors are they always unlocked on your map? or do ya gotts unlock them every time you log in?

is there a vender that sells just a green or white saw? (trying to lv up lmgs and my saw is capped)

thx and sorry if they are stupid questions

DejaVooDoo
04-25-2013, 12:21 PM
no they will not stay on the map. you'll need to memorize their locations. there are only three and they're basically along the same road, so it's easy. They will only appear on the map when the mob has been cleared (by you or anyone else) to spawn them. They'll be there and on the map for a few minutes then reset.

abakai
04-25-2013, 12:22 PM
after you unlock the hidden vendors are they always unlocked on your map? or do ya gotts unlock them every time you log in?

is there a vender that sells just a green or white saw? (trying to lv up lmgs and my saw is capped)

thx and sorry if they are stupid questions
The hidden vendors reset after a while so you have to clear the mobs every time unless someone has done it for you already.

Myst
04-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Well since they answered the others I'll answer the SAW I believe there is a vendor that does sell them...uhm I think I saw one last time at the last stop ( that one gas station maybe it's called last chance? ) Though this was last week not sure if it would still actually be there.

brycegrit
04-25-2013, 12:26 PM
The hidden vendors reset after a while so you have to clear the mobs every time unless someone has done it for you already.

Exactly. And no idea on the second question Bluefire sorry.

DejaVooDoo
04-25-2013, 12:27 PM
I'm only aware of faction vendors (toolworks and echelon i think) that always sell SAWs. though you can find them occasionally as specials anywhere.

bluefire
04-25-2013, 12:33 PM
sweet. thx for all the info! cheers!

fang1192
04-25-2013, 01:01 PM
A frontier saw can always be found at Port Stinson. Green quality.