PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

Mockers
03-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Looking for a guild anyone recruiting. I mostly play during 8 am to 12 pm and 9:30 pm to 3 am at the latest.

BleedForMe
03-20-2013, 04:51 PM
Exodus is still open for recruitment! Feel free to apply at the website in my signature.

ExPresident
03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Digital Kings is recruiting. Information on my sig.

Mockers
03-20-2013, 05:02 PM
Exodus is still open for recruitment! Feel free to apply at the website in my signature.

I have applied.

MAXQSMART
03-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Looking for a guild anyone recruiting. I mostly play during 8 am to 12 pm and 9:30 pm to 3 am at the latest.

The Covenant Knights

www.waitingforotherplayers.com

The Covenant is a place for adult gamers who play PS3 to come together for mature, respectful online, gaming. We offer a site where adult gamers can come together and network, discuss common issues and just simply enjoy the company of other like-minded individuals.

We are a casual gaming group. We believe that enjoying a game is more important than stats or kill/death ratios. Our main priority is having fun. We are a close group of folks that offer a fresh new look to gaming forums along with Clan/Guild T-Shirts and monthly prize Give-A-Ways. Come check us out.

We also have our own BF3 Server, Team Speak, Youtube channel, Facebook, Twitter and in-game capture.

Youll love it at our house.