PDA

View Full Version : Runners skill still resetting?

TheRealTFreezy
04-26-2013, 12:27 AM
Are the skills still resetting to 0 when you reach 20? I know that was an issue a week ago or so and I'm at level 19 and I really have no desire for it to go back to 0. So I figured I'd see if anyone knew if that was fixed recently?

Jackobite
04-26-2013, 12:28 AM
hit 20 on my runner 2 or 3 days ago, went fine no problems

GodSpark
04-26-2013, 12:29 AM
A friend of mine says they fixed it, but I'm too afraid to test it myself without some sort of official word.

Digital Soulja
04-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Hopefully they have fixed it cuz I left my runners at 19 because of this and I miss them. So much more fun to drive. Official word would be nice.

They seem to have fixed the 'perks disappearing' bug without having to patch so hopefully this is fixed now too. I really hope they do the Overcharge Double/Triple reload bug next, that one is doing my head in.

BraveDude8
04-26-2013, 12:47 AM
My runners and rollers both hit 20, no issues. I did get a rank up message giving a bonus of... ID_string5? It was ****_string, that's all I remember so that is still bugged. But I have rank 19 benefits, so that part got fixed.

DJTrig
04-26-2013, 12:53 AM
If you are on the PS3 wait for the client patch next week,if you are on the other two you are good now.I finished both off straight after the patch and there still sat at L20.The levels screen looks different which i assume is linked to the fix.

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-26-2013, 12:55 AM
On PC it is safe to let it hit 20.

I just did without any problems.

Beta582
04-26-2013, 01:16 AM
Hopefully they have fixed it cuz I left my runners at 19 because of this and I miss them. So much more fun to drive. Official word would be nice.

They seem to have fixed the 'perks disappearing' bug without having to patch so hopefully this is fixed now too. I really hope they do the Overcharge Double/Triple reload bug next, that one is doing my head in.

They have not fixed the bug for perks constantly un-equipping and it is getting old extremely fast. Every time I go through a loading screen, I have to re-equip a couple perks.

Digital Soulja
04-26-2013, 01:24 AM
They have not fixed the bug for perks constantly un-equipping and it is getting old extremely fast. Every time I go through a loading screen, I have to re-equip a couple perks.

Aah man I thought they had fixed it like client side (that right?) it stopped happening to me about 2 days ago.

If you are on the PS3 wait for the client patch next week,if you are on the other two you are good now.I finished both off straight after the patch and there still sat at L20.The levels screen looks different which i assume is linked to the fix.

Ok, good to know, thanks. I'll stick with the cherry a bit longer then just to be safe.

WhiteF8ng
04-26-2013, 03:01 AM

Wasn't there a work around for this? Haven't had it happen well, at least if I don't change weapons. Not just randomly. I thought it had something to do with editing a different loadout other than the one you're using w/o exiting the menus first.