PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles At Arkfalls

Chilmeister
04-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Please fix this Trion, would it really take much to make vehicles despawn as soon as they hit the smaller red arkfall rings.
I was trying to do one last night while two pratts in black dodges were just continually driving around the crystal hitting everything with their cars.

I dont mind the use of them to get from one arkfall to the next but i just think they should only spawn after crystal is destroyed or outside the red ring area.

Unsent Soul
04-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Wow haven't seen this topic brought up here before....

Just go to another arkfall... Who cares? They are probably trying to complete a pursuit and its the fastest way.

BunkeredSphinx
04-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Wow haven't seen this topic brought up here before....

Just go to another arkfall... Who cares? They are probably trying to complete a pursuit and its the fastest way.

Do you think he put time or effort into looking for topics on this subject already.

@chilmeister ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I can drive around ark fall just to annoy people like you .

Bushmaster2000
04-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Your bullets go thru the cars so who cares? You can still kill stuff.

Draaconis
04-26-2013, 09:00 AM
It has nothing to do with the vehicles being in the way. It takes 10 times as long to destroy crystals because these geniuses drive around keeping the skitterlings from doing their jobs. It's cool though. The game has only been out for 24 days. What does it matter that a chimp could have been taught the right way to do these Ark Falls by now? People can keep on driving around the crystals. Your not being "rebels" or "annoying". Your pretty much just proving that your stupid. As far as the Ark Fall pursuits, there are mob killing Ark Falls. Save this kind of crap for those.

MRE
04-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Your bullets go thru the cars so who cares? You can still kill stuff.

But you cannot see through the bigger vehicles parked in the middle of an Arkfall, the bugs do not have that problem and zero in with perfect accuracy upon my small body. If your going to vehicle use at an Arkfall at least keep moving.