PDA

View Full Version : Having some last minute issues

Dseekray
03-20-2013, 05:11 PM
So I pre-ordered the game on steam about two weeks ago and was excited to have the beta announced last week...One problem, I have yet to get an email with the information and/or the launcher. Ive searched the website as well as steam for information. All I can get is the schedule. Any suggestions?

Defy
03-20-2013, 05:18 PM
you will probably receive the email shortly

Adamascus
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah I preordered this for Xbox a month ago and didn't get diddly from GAME in the uk, and after checking with their online chat (they weren't aware of any code/email) I'm doubtful ill get anything. Thing is I did so much research into it I knew I was going to buy it regardless of the beta stuff going on. Still excited for the launch though!

Arinzal
03-20-2013, 05:30 PM
Yeah I preordered this for Xbox a month ago and didn't get diddly from GAME in the uk, and after checking with their online chat (they weren't aware of any code/email) I'm doubtful ill get anything. Thing is I did so much research into it I knew I was going to buy it regardless of the beta stuff going on. Still excited for the launch though! you can still get in beta i think just goto defiance.com/beta

Adamascus
03-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks, but it just says congratulations etc, which its said for a while now. Don't really mind, but it would be nice to see what everyone's talking about. Fingers crossed for the 2nd...