PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Carbine nerf possibly?

Marcese
04-26-2013, 08:59 AM
All,

So in the last few days I have noticed I am not recording any damage during Arkfalls, and my heavy carbine + 3 round burst seems to "jam" on a regular basis. What I mean by "jam" is that when I go to reload it will get stuck on the reload animation and never actually reload the weapon. This forces me to swap weapons and THEN reload the carbine to get it to actually work. Now for those who don't know, you can spam the fire key with the 3 round burst mod and turn the carbine full auto, but it seems that if you do this now at the end of a clip it causes my gun to freak out. Anyone else notice this? Prior to this I could casually do Arkfalls and record 3 mill. damage, now I consistantly show 0 damage at the end of the arkfalls even if I participate from start to finish.

Facade
04-26-2013, 09:03 AM
I haven't had to actually swap weapons out to get it to reload but I have run into the "reload weapon 2-3x issue" a few times.
Regarding the 0 damage Arkfalls are you using a Cluster grenade? Apparently using that grenade causes some glitch that shows as you doing 0 damage at the end.
If you have one equipped, you can try removing it.

Zain
04-26-2013, 09:05 AM
i get the 0 damage glitch too but tbh i dont really care, cluster nades are awesome so it dosent bother me. i heard about a nerf to all FRC guns tho dunno why i guess they feel that with a burst mod their too powerful, but burst mods are pretty rare and expensive if you buy from people so i think its fair the way it is now

Runeo82
04-26-2013, 09:20 AM
The problem is (probably) that you're holding in the aim button while trying to reload. Releasing aim while reloading starts reloading animation (on my burstfire AR anyways).

Facade
04-26-2013, 09:32 AM
The problem is (probably) that you're holding in the aim button while trying to reload. Releasing aim while reloading starts reloading animation (on my burstfire AR anyways).

While this may be an reason why the "repeated reloading" is a known issue atm. I've had it happen when I was just standing around not pressing anything after reloading but yet it did it 3x.

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-26-2013, 10:19 AM
i get the 0 damage glitch too but tbh i dont really care, cluster nades are awesome so it dosent bother me. i heard about a nerf to all FRC guns tho dunno why i guess they feel that with a burst mod their too powerful, but burst mods are pretty rare and expensive if you buy from people so i think its fair the way it is now

Their not nurfing much, just the fire rate because some FRC fire faster then Frontier, and FRC is supposed to be high damage, low rate of fire. Where'as Frontier is High Damage, High Recoil and Bloom. VBI Moderate Damage, High Critical, EMC High reload speed, Low clip, and Votan High Rate of Fire, Low Damage, Little Recoil.

PS: Frontier Battle Rifle is beast, but it gets no love ;-;