PDA

View Full Version : project aegis pt 1

drgnryder
04-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Having trouble activating last turret where the hulker spawns. Tried logging off and restarting game.still can't activate it. Dunno what to do. I kill everything but nothing works. Any ideas or help is appreciated

Facade
04-26-2013, 10:30 AM
At least you get to do part of it. Every time I start that mission every single turret is already active.

RoG Goat
04-26-2013, 10:31 AM
I was just recently able to complete this mission... just re-try it every time you're in the area.

Giles
04-26-2013, 12:22 PM
I completed this last night. Usually the third turret wouldn't activate for me, but last night it did and the fourth wouldn't. I hung out in the area for a while and kept the mission active, killed the hulker a couple of times for fun. Ended up getting disconnected and when I came back I could touch it. I've had a friend make it touchable by just leaving the area all together for a while and forgetting about it, then remembering he was on a side mission and it worked. If all of that doesn't work, hopefully the patch on Monday will. :P

drgnryder
04-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Thnx everyone. Got it to work finally

nittaneejohn
04-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I completed this last night. Usually the third turret wouldn't activate for me, but last night it did and the fourth wouldn't. I hung out in the area for a while and kept the mission active, killed the hulker a couple of times for fun. Ended up getting disconnected and when I came back I could touch it. I've had a friend make it touchable by just leaving the area all together for a while and forgetting about it, then remembering he was on a side mission and it worked. If all of that doesn't work, hopefully the patch on Monday will. :P

This is exactly how it worked for me and my teammates.

brycemorr84
04-26-2013, 01:20 PM
I killed myself when I couldnt activate the turrets. It was weird when I first started that mission. The first 2nd and 4th turrets I was able to check off but the 3rd would let me then I died and after that the 3rd turret was able to activate.

wilks
04-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Here are the patch notes for mondays upcoming patch on the 29th
Patch 1.012 Notes:
- Fixes to server stability
- Improved issues with salvage matrix causing items to disappear
- Improved issue with some loadouts saving incorrectly
- Changed missions so that you only get credit when you contribute
- Fixed incorrect winner/loser rewards for capture and hold matches
- Increased the number of active random encounters in the world

Gonna be a while yet until they get to the mission bugs it seems.

MaSh_MaN94
04-26-2013, 07:02 PM
I was able to do this last night! finally,after about 2 weeks of trying over and over lol. It seemed that once all the enemy's were killed in the area,the turret would stop shooting everything and deactivate.

I walked all the way from the first turret to the last, clearing everything in my path. Like i mentioned above,once i had killed the raiders in the area of the turrets they just deactivated and i was able to re activate them. Try it,i do not know if it was just my lucky day or if what i have mentioned actually works for people.