PDA

View Full Version : Officially the best gun in the game.

Adal8807
04-26-2013, 12:17 PM
I have a weapon called FRC Heavy Assault Carbine: it was originally a single shot weapon dealing 444 damage along with the siphon nano effect allowing me to steal health.

I attached a 3 shot burst mod on it and now I have a rapid fire 3 shot burst that I can shoot so it is basically fully automatic. Oh and there is almost no recoil.

So basically I have the highest dps automatic weapon on the market.

Another thing it's simple to make to enjoy it while you can I played a pvp match and was EATING people I have never been accused of hacking more times in my life..

shortname
04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
I have a weapon called FRC Heavy Assault Carbine: it was originally a single shot weapon dealing 444 damage along with the siphon nano effect allowing me to steal health.

I attached a 3 shot burst mod on it and now I have a rapid fire 3 shot burst that I can shoot so it is basically fully automatic. Oh and there is almost no recoil.

Another thing it's simple to make to enjoy it while you can I played a pvp match and was EATING people I have never been accused of hacking more times in my life..

can you post pics? I'd be interested in seeing this gun

piedlpiper
04-26-2013, 12:25 PM

There has to be at least one. if they nerf it, another will pop up. When will nerfing stop, lol.

Salvador
04-26-2013, 12:25 PM

i would rank it at 3rd-4th. shotgun + cloak and infector + blurr are way better.

Arsenic_Touch
04-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Welcome to last week. Can you teach me your time traveling ways? :p

Eats through ammo quickly though. I have one but I'm not using it. Ar is at 17 now and if more arkfall codes come up it would be a waste to keep leveling it when I can get the levels for free.

EdgeTW
04-26-2013, 12:28 PM
I feel like you guys aren't going to be satisfied until every gun has exactly the same stats.

Jack Johnson
04-26-2013, 12:28 PM
Too bad it has 20 rounds and falloff damage.

I will give you one thing though, it has a very high proc-rate on nano effects so siphon + 3 shot burst synergize well together.

DeL1I
04-26-2013, 12:30 PM
Agree with you... using this combo since day 3... , got mine with -0.10 and -0.20 recoil plus syphon #1 weapon

Live2Reap
04-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't rank first just because of the small mag size... Find me an orange one with like +10 mag and we have a monster on our hands though... Kinda like the 20 round pump shotty I had before the game deleted it :(

Adal8807
04-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Just imagine the 3 shot burst gun from halo, then the fire rate of a chicom for black ops 2, then add siphon, then place that into defiance.

I kill people in defiance like you would in call o duty

Also the 20 rounds doesn't matter because if you have OC equipped you could kill 6 people without reloading. And I have the critical kill recharges my shield so if the situation plays in my favor I don't die..

Jack Johnson
04-26-2013, 12:34 PM
Just imagine the 3 shot burst gun from halo, then the fire rate of a chicom for black ops 2, then add siphon, then place that into defiance.

I kill people in defiance like you would in call o duty

Inability to strafe and shoot means it isn't really comparable to a BR IMO. It hits a lot harder than a BR relatively speaking though.

Garu
04-26-2013, 12:44 PM

Eats through ammo quickly though. I have one but I'm not using it. Ar is at 17 now and if more arkfall codes come up it would be a waste to keep leveling it when I can get the levels for free.

You can go past 120 arkfall codes?

Salvador
04-26-2013, 12:51 PM

yea it just doesnt show* you have passed it. you get more stuff like another AR skill increase, another runners increase and something else

K A S H I H A R A D
04-26-2013, 12:53 PM

Pretty much, heh. I loathe semi-autos in every game with a passion though (lazy trigger finger) so until I come across a burst mod I'm sticking with my full auto FRC AC.

Santana Ortega
04-26-2013, 01:00 PM
i would rank it at 3rd-4th. shotgun + cloak and infector + blurr are way better.

This is a tactic not specifically a weapn

ironhands
04-26-2013, 01:01 PM

highest DPS? don't think you can make that claim. what's the RoF and reload? Mag size?

Jack Johnson
04-26-2013, 01:04 PM
yea it just doesnt show* you have passed it. you get more stuff like another AR skill increase, another runners increase and something else

rly? I'm going to have to try that out. One more AR increase will have me at 20.

IAMVILELENT
04-26-2013, 01:13 PM
A better question is how does this mod effect LMGs? I have one but have been reluctant to waste it trying it out. Does the burst fire over write the base fire rate? If this is the case you could potentially have a LMG with 10.0-14.0 FR

ratt707
04-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Not a bad weapon for sure, just maxed a green version myself.

3 round burst is great, extended mag would be great but I never had one.

But med range seems to be its strength. Fall off and CQC hip fire isn't really the best.

Adal8807
04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah, well with my load out I have the assault rifle and a legendary smg as my secondary so anytime someone tries to rush me I switch weapons and end them.

ironhands
04-26-2013, 01:30 PM
just because it's good in PvP doesn't mean it's the best gun in the game. Different weapons work better for different things in PvE

DejaVooDoo
04-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Except if you add a 3-round burst mod you're stuck with a 20 round mag and 7 trigger pulls. I'd rather stick with my VBI TACC AR w/ a 1.5x mag mod. 50+ rounds at 340ish damage each does some bad things to baddies

Disarmonia
04-26-2013, 03:20 PM
just because it's good in PvP doesn't mean it's the best gun in the game. Different weapons work better for different things in PvE

Well it excels in both been using it since day 1.

Arsenic_Touch
04-26-2013, 03:26 PM

Yes. All of my Alts have 12 in assault rifles from arkfall codes alone. Sitting at 18, maybe 10 shots to hit 19. So I stopped using assault rifles because I'm sure 2 more codes will pop up and max me out. Trion needs to remove the level 20 cap on skills, and add +damage to the random bonus for it.

I don't know if it was intended, but every extra arkfall code at a certain point has continued to award +1 to AR.

Shada Mori
04-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I have a purple one rigged like this. It is very nice but I agree with other comments, it chews through ammo like no tomorrow.

Isturi
04-26-2013, 04:33 PM
This is one of the main reasons why Defiance dose not need a AH because all the orange gear would go for millions of script.

Yun
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
I love the dmg on the FRC Heavy Assault Carbines, they only thing I dislike is the scope/sight compared to the other AR's which are just the cross hairs on the screen so you can see stuff around you. This AR's is more like a sniper rifle showing a zoomed in angle and greatly hampers your sight other than the intended target.

Live2Reap
04-26-2013, 04:44 PM
This is one of the main reasons why Defiance dose not need a AH because all the orange gear would go for millions of script.

I would rather certain weapons be valuable than everything be worthless IMO