PDA

View Full Version : ranking up fast tips

ryzo
04-26-2013, 01:45 PM
we all know its all about getting those pursuits done but some are hard so I thought I would start a post for everyone to add there tips tricks any easy ways to get fast ego ratings and easy ways to get round those harder pursuits as I thought I was doing well then I seen some people nearing 5000 lmao I am 1310 atm and easyst tip I can give anyone is get the co-op map pursuits done youtube the data recorders for them and in most cases you will finish the other challenges for them on first or second run

FantasyMeister
04-26-2013, 02:50 PM
For the 50,000 kills in the Living to Kill pursuit, don't worry about it, it'll come as part of natural gameplay progression.

Ideally you want to level a weapon by doing lots of damage, your vehicles by driving them, and your xp bar (you get 10 EGO each time you 'level' it) all at the same time, you can do this by finding a nice circuit of road with easy emergencies and doing each one you arrive at. I got Infectors to level 10 this way.

Assault Rifles/LMGs/Grenade launchers to level 20 - Co-op runs
Shotguns - PvP
Sniper Rifles - Shadow War
BMGs - bugs, lots of bugs (just north of Golden Gate Bridge)
Pistols/Launchers/Sub Machine Guns - no idea, probably minor arkfalls?

Alternatively you can challenge yourself by undertaking missions with just one weapon type and seeing if you can do it. Nim vs a Rocket Launcher? I'd like to see the YouTube but I'm not sure I'll live long enough to see the ending.

ryzo
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
For the 50,000 kills in the Living to Kill pursuit, don't worry about it, it'll come as part of natural gameplay progression.

Ideally you want to level a weapon by doing lots of damage, your vehicles by driving them, and your xp bar (you get 10 EGO each time you 'level' it) all at the same time, you can do this by finding a nice circuit of road with easy emergencies and doing each one you arrive at. I got Infectors to level 10 this way.

Assault Rifles/LMGs/Grenade launchers to level 20 - Co-op runs
Shotguns - PvP
Sniper Rifles - Shadow War
BMGs - bugs, lots of bugs (just north of Golden Gate Bridge)
Pistols/Launchers/Sub Machine Guns - no idea, probably minor arkfalls?

Alternatively you can challenge yourself by undertaking missions with just one weapon type and seeing if you can do it. Nim vs a Rocket Launcher? I'd like to see the YouTube but I'm not sure I'll live long enough to see the ending.

thanks mate that was helpful ive found for the exp levelling the mine 99 farm is rather good to