PDA

View Full Version : Offline?

Dylster501
03-20-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm new to MMO's, I know the need internet to play, but since this is an Xbox game will there be any offline and will it cross over to online, and how will offline work.:confused:

0sedax
03-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Online only, no internet no play.

ItISLupus
online only bro

OuttaQuarters
internet required:p

That_MF_Wolf
03-20-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm new to MMO's, I know the need internet to play, but since this is an Xbox game will there be any offline and will it cross over to online, and how will offline work.:confused:

it say on the box online only

Infinite Eureka
03-20-2013, 07:18 PM

All online, no "If's, ands, or buts"

Sadly, you must have internet to play this game. If you don't have internet, watch the show, that will pass the time for and hour or so.

elquietone
03-20-2013, 07:49 PM
I really hope people read the back of the box to see that it actually says "Online Only" and understand what that actually means :I Not dissing the OP, I just mean, if people don't read the back of the box, its nobodies fault but their own.

Paladin
03-20-2013, 07:51 PM
I really hope people read the back of the box to see that it actually says "Online Only" and understand what that actually means :I Not dissing the OP, I just mean, if people don't read the back of the box, its nobodies fault but their own.
They put it on the front near the title to make sure this never happens. Like when DCUO was subs with box purchase it had in large font under title stating Internet access was needed.

elquietone
03-20-2013, 07:54 PM
They put it on the front near the title to make sure this never happens. Like when DCUO was subs with box purchase it had in large font under title stating Internet access was needed.

Ya, lets hope they read that too, I used to get people coming up when I worked electronics retail with Xbox games, with the corner saying Xbox Only and asking if it runs on PS3. :I was like ..... really? and they wern't trolling as at the time that term didn't exist.

Buruko
03-20-2013, 08:55 PM
and they wern't trolling as at the time that term didn't exist.

Trolling is way older than a PS3, trolling is a lost art form these days. Now it's just the term used for belligerent ignorant people that basically repeat themselves to "win" an argument or simply refuse to listen to logical reason.

No the days of being a true troll of the BBSes and USENET are way behind us now, but trust me. Trolling is way way older than you think.