PDA

View Full Version : When Receive Beta Invite for Steam Pre-Order?

Jesse
03-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Hello!

I've seen a few posts where people who pre-ordered on Steam haven't received a beta invite yet.
1.) Does anyone know when we should be receiving the beta invite?
2.) If you pre-ordered from Steam have you received your beta invite yet?

I pre-ordered from Steam a couple weeks ago and also registered for Advanced Beta 3 via the Defiance web site. I am a PC player, purchased the Defiance Deluxe edition, and took this Friday off to get some serious gaming action in!

Thanks in advanced!
Jesse

Defy
03-20-2013, 07:17 PM
should be any moment now

Dseekray
03-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Still waiting on mine. They should've sent the codes to the steam pre-orders first considering there's only a handful ;P!

Ezpikins
03-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Hello!

I've seen a few posts where people who pre-ordered on Steam haven't received a beta invite yet.
1.) Does anyone know when we should be receiving the beta invite?
2.) If you pre-ordered from Steam have you received your beta invite yet?

I pre-ordered from Steam a couple weeks ago and also registered for Advanced Beta 3 via the Defiance web site. I am a PC player, purchased the Defiance Deluxe edition, and took this Friday off to get some serious gaming action in!

Thanks in advanced!
Jesse

I ordered and should be in alpha 3 but haven't heard a thing from Steam yet except that I will be able to download my ealry purchase close to April 2nd. Don't forget me now Trion.

Jesse
03-21-2013, 05:00 AM
I just received a beta invite yesterday at 10:28 PM CST.

Pasha
03-21-2013, 05:11 AM
I just received a beta invite yesterday at 10:28 PM CST.

I didn't get anything from Steam yet. I guess you are talking about Trion's beta invites which has nothing in common with Steam.

yesiamghost
03-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Same here still nothing. Steam pre-purchasss are left out. :(

SpyderArachnid
03-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Just got my beta invite this morning, but not sure if it is from Steam or not. Either way, I'm in. :P

Roar
03-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Just got my beta invite this morning, but not sure if it is from Steam or not. Either way, I'm in. :P

The beta invite from Steam, would be in an email from Steam, so Steam Store, Steam Support, Valve...something like that.
I don't think they have sent any of the codes out yet.

SpyderArachnid
03-21-2013, 06:14 AM
The beta invite from Steam, would be in an email from Steam, so Steam Store, Steam Support, Valve...something like that.
I don't think they have sent any of the codes out yet.

Ah okay. Then I just got a regular beta invite from Trion. Guess from playing previous betas?

So then yeah. No Steam invite here either then.

Freygea
03-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Watching this thread. I wish to preorder from steam but will wait to see if the codes start arriving. If not soon, I will preorder from Trion.

Stilgar
03-21-2013, 08:03 AM
One more waiting for the steam mail...

Jesse
03-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I didn't get anything from Steam yet. I guess you are talking about Trion's beta invites which has nothing in common with Steam.

You're right, it was Trion's beta invite.

Pasha
03-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Steam has codes on the page with the game in LIBRARY section - both for game and for bonus items. Going to try them now in my Defiance control panel on Trion's site...

edit: codes work. Added "Deluxe" + "Steam pre-order" strings to codes list on Defiance control panel within Trion's site. I.e. I'm ready for release.

Jesse
03-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Steam has codes on the page with the game in LIBRARY section - both for game and for bonus items. Going to try them now in my Defiance control panel on Trion's site...

edit: codes work. Added "Deluxe" + "Steam pre-order" strings to codes list on Defiance control panel within Trion's site. I.e. I'm ready for release.

Good call! I was able to do the same.

Bamboozled
03-21-2013, 07:21 PM
To be a bit more clear. In the library section of the steam application, look on the right side in the "links" section, you will see a link for "CD Key". Click that and your pre-order key, and defiance key will be there.