PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass discount

preyed
03-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Still on the fence which to buy, Ult or Steam deluxe ed. I remember reading or Sledge mentioning about a discount for those that buy the Deluxe Edition for the season pass. I searched here and couldn't find any info on it, anyone have that info. If I have to put out another $40 for a season pass, I'll just get the Ult edition since it's included.

Thanks in advance.

DigitalPhail
03-20-2013, 08:47 PM
in my opinion, i think if you are planning to get the season pass, you should just get the UE it pays for itself and also you dont have to worry about getting it later, and for it you get a messenger bag and some nice in game stuff

Buruko
03-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Still on the fence which to buy, Ult or Steam deluxe ed. I remember reading or Sledge mentioning about a discount for those that buy the Deluxe Edition for the season pass. I searched here and couldn't find any info on it, anyone have that info. If I have to put out another $40 for a season pass, I'll just get the Ult edition since it's included.

Thanks in advance.

If you pre-order on Steam here (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/224600) and they unlock the Tier 3 pre-order level you get a discount on the Season Pass. I have not seen or heard of any other edition offering a discount on the Season Pass, but the Ultimate Edition does come with it exclusives included, plus all the other physical and digital goodies of all three editions (Standard, Collector's and Ultimate).

zanz
03-20-2013, 09:09 PM
If you pre-order on Steam here (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/224600) and they unlock the Tier 3 pre-order level you get a discount on the Season Pass. I have not seen or heard of any other edition offering a discount on the Season Pass, but the Ultimate Edition does come with it exclusives included, plus all the other physical and digital goodies of all three editions (Standard, Collector's and Ultimate).

GMG has 20% off everything until the 3rd and the season pass is supposed to be out on launch day there. that may work out.