PDA

View Full Version : Appalled

Oceanhawk
04-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Just got spam from Trion trying to sell me the Digital Deluxe upgrade. How about you provide us the game we paid for and was promised, before you start spamming us with marketing crap trying to get us to throw more money into this sinking ship.

Even if the games major bugged were fixed why would I pay for additional crap I already know is a waste of money. Seriously there isn't anything in that package worth even $5. Yeah lets all buy it for the "Hydra Rocket." LMAO

HuFFs
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
haha yeah I got that email too..

Even if I wanted to get the Digital Deluxe I wouldn't be able to play... I'm again getting "patch failed" and "patch error" messages so I wouldn't be able to use it. Its funny how they keep asking for money but wont give anyone any information about the crap that's going on.

Jester
04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!