PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here like to just relax and hang out at the Crater every once in a while?

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Just wondering if anyone likes to chill out after an arkfall is done or after doing a pretty difficult mission by heading to the Crater, hanging out there to socialize with whatever players are there at the time or with their friends? I usually go there as a place to relax and have a cigarette and drink some pop after playing for a while. I ask because I was thinking about organizing a bit of a party tonight there and play some music over the mic, and take requests from people, whatever they want to hear and maybe give away some scrip to a lucky person. Just thought maybe some people would like to hang out and unwind tonight in the game since it's a Friday night?

GodSpark
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Sometimes I do. I hope they add drinks and some sort of gambling to it some day.

lordchun
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Would love to. To bad I have to go to bed now because of work

StanleyPain
04-26-2013, 06:33 PM
It would be nice if there was some way to sit down or something or at least holster your weapon.

OmniDevil
04-26-2013, 06:37 PM
I always do, especially when I've just finished a long trek of pursuit conquering. It would be nice if they added in a shooting range or carnival type games to win mods, weapons, etc.

Juggernaut
04-26-2013, 08:10 PM
They really should turn The Crater into more of like the Live Action trailer. Sit on chairs, fist fight other players (or A.I's in the bar if that's more suitable), and other random stuff. It'd be a nice add-on.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-26-2013, 09:10 PM
They really should turn The Crater into more of like the Live Action trailer. Sit on chairs, fist fight other players (or A.I's in the bar if that's more suitable), and other random stuff. It'd be a nice add-on.

This^

I usually head to Muir Processing Plant. Check the Vendor there then the one at Crystal Pond, then the other two.