PDA

View Full Version : Servers Down?

Shanks
04-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Just checking since I can't log on and there is no update. Is it down currently or has my account gone wonky? :)

Hacked
04-26-2013, 05:40 PM
is it giving you critical error? i also patched the game..played a bit logged off ..tried playing right now...and i cant enter

Shanks
04-26-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm getting the "Service not available" message.

I did the same thing pretty much. I spoke with Trion support earlier today and they fixed something with 2 of my bugged pursuits and I logged off. Hope it didn't break something. :p

Hacked
04-26-2013, 05:44 PM
i am getting..CRITICAL ERROR .. "For Help With Account or Installation Issues please contact customer support at trionworlds.custhelp.com

Shanks
04-26-2013, 05:45 PM
i am getting..CRITICAL ERROR .. "For Help With Account or Installation Issues please contact customer support at trionworlds.custhelp.com

Yeah same, it's a 2-parter. That and then service not available on retry.

Hacked
04-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Yeah same, it's a 2-parter. That and then service not available on retry.

yeah same thing..they fixed one of my roll backs just earlier ...everything was fine..now this..

Shanks
04-26-2013, 05:48 PM
yeah same thing..they fixed one of my roll backs just earlier ...everything was fine..now this..

Well, guess I better post in the tech forums since the CS is closed. meh

CosmicDebri
04-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Sure would be nice if they had a server status in the launcher, eh???

Shanks
04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Sure would be nice if they had a server status in the launcher, eh???

Or the website. I'm not picky.

CosmicDebri
04-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Well, they DO have a thread here in the forum.....

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Defiance-Server-Status

Shanks
04-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Well, they DO have a thread here in the forum.....

http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Defiance-Server-Status

Yeah but that's not the type of status indicator I meant. :p But to their credit, they usually are prompt with them.

Right now I'm just hoping to get some assistance in tech to figure out what's going on with the connection. Not sure if the help I got earlier added another issue or not but something seems to be borked.

Assuming my request thread doesn't get spammed off into oblivion.