PDA

View Full Version : Whoooops!

mmoore
03-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Well, I owe Trion/Defiance a rather big apology. Since all of my other Defiance related emails came straight to my in-box, I did not think to check the Spam section. If I were more computer literate, I would probably be embarrassed by the neglect; but I will settle for being sorry at the moment. I am sorry Trion/Defiance & fellow "gamers"!

- Moore

Sledgehammer70
03-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Thank you! But honestly... just glad you got your e-mails.

Dead_Phoenix
03-21-2013, 01:28 AM
Well, I owe Trion/Defiance a rather big apology. Since all of my other Defiance related emails came straight to my in-box, I did not think to check the Spam section. If I were more computer literate, I would probably be embarrassed by the neglect; but I will settle for being sorry at the moment. I am sorry Trion/Defiance & fellow "gamers"!

- Moore

hey man +10 for honesty! more like you please :)

Bigbulk91
03-21-2013, 04:41 AM

- Moore

N00B!... Nah not really, these things happen and nice to see instead of going on an uneeded rage you admitted the problem was on your side, props to you :)