PDA

View Full Version : Xbox vs. PC Beta

Caeb
03-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Is there anything special that I have to do to get an XBOX beta invite in addition to a PC one? I am currently in the alpha, but would like to compare the PC vs. Console experience and was hoping that I could get in on the XBOX beta this coming weekend.

I tried looking through posts here but couldn't find the answer, and no I haven't pre-ordered yet (was hoping to see which version I liked better before I bought).

Anyone have a clue? Sledge?

Thanks in advance,

Caeb

Buruko
03-20-2013, 08:57 PM
If you pre-ordered for Xbox, you will get both a PC and Xbox beta invite, Xbox invites go out tomorrow.

If you did not pre-order for Xbox and obtained a code to add to your account then you can visit defiance.com/beta (http://www.defiance.com/beta) to see if you can apply for the Xbox entry.

Sledgehammer70
03-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Is there anything special that I have to do to get an XBOX beta invite in addition to a PC one? I am currently in the alpha, but would like to compare the PC vs. Console experience and was hoping that I could get in on the XBOX beta this coming weekend.

I tried looking through posts here but couldn't find the answer, and no I haven't pre-ordered yet (was hoping to see which version I liked better before I bought).

Anyone have a clue? Sledge?

Thanks in advance,

Caeb

You can try to apply for Xbox Beta access. The only guaranteed way to get Xbox access is to pre-order.

Caeb
03-21-2013, 09:50 AM
You can try to apply for Xbox Beta access. The only guaranteed way to get Xbox access is to pre-order.

I tried that, but all I get is a "congrats you are already signed up" type message. There does not seem to be a way to separately register for a console beta invite. At least one that I can see.

Caeb
03-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Is there any way to re-assign my beta preferences?

Nerdy Ryuu
03-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Is there any way to re-assign my beta preferences?
dont think you can do that , I have two accounts on here . One for my ps3 beta code and another for my xbox code.