PDA

View Full Version : World getting more and more empty

LeTtRrZ
04-26-2013, 07:34 PM
I really hate complaining about games, but I feel like over time there is less and less incentive to get out there and hunt for riches. First they removed key codes from small events, and now they have virtually removed small events altogether. I need something to do with a good incentive; the game appears to be getting more and more boring.

Now that the main missions are completed, the only thing worth doing to me is hunting key codes and getting some lock boxes open, but due to the recent patches this is getting much more difficult.

I do hope Trion is doing this for a good reason. Freeing up space for new content, perhaps?

Again, sorry to be a negative nellie, but something should be done about the gradual deletion of content. In the meantime, are there any suggestions by the community that may keep me occupied? Thanks in advance.

Gradius
04-26-2013, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure I can agree with this. I just did several Major Arkfall events and there were quite a few people there with me. When I say quite a few, I mean quite a lot actually.

LeTtRrZ
04-26-2013, 07:52 PM
By empty I mean not a lot of content. At least, not as much as there was pre-1.0012.

PS: WOW AN EARTHQUAKE!