PDA

View Full Version : Won't someone think of the Pows???

RegularX
04-26-2013, 08:11 PM
I honestly can't count how many of the darn things I've killed.

Mostly on accident.

Though that one grenade in the barn. Mostly. Accident.

Ikagawa
04-26-2013, 08:12 PM
I spent a morning murdering a few herds of them for the hell of it.

I got a bunch of white weapons from my massacre.

KashraFall
04-26-2013, 08:13 PM
I honestly can't count how many of the darn things I've killed.

Mostly on accident.

Though that one grenade in the barn. Mostly. Accident.

Incoming contract for Soleptor Enterprise.
Slaughter House: Help collect meat for a ongoing excavation for Ark Tech.
Kill 1000 POWs.

Can just see the mass amounts of players stopping to slaughter the poor POWs. Just imagine the players on the story mission of giving the POWs the antidote and or poison. "Should I shoot? Or Should I finish the quest..."

RegularX
04-26-2013, 08:14 PM
I spent a morning murdering a few herds of them for the hell of it.

I got a bunch of white weapons from my massacre.

I wished they dropped bacon loot.

RegularX
04-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Incoming contract for Soleptor Enterprise.
Slaughter House: Help collect meat for a ongoing excavation for Ark Tech.
Kill 1000 POWs.

Can just see the mass amounts of players stopping to slaughter the poor POWs. Just imagine the players on the story mission of giving the POWs the antidote and or poison. "Should I shoot? Or Should I finish the quest..."

That would be excellent.

An actually, a pretty brilliant idea. What this game needs is competing pursuits.

Ninno20
04-26-2013, 08:15 PM
My trigger always slips, my gun must have a mind of its own sometimes.

Rakshasa
04-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Poor pows. I consider saving them to be a sacred responsibility. I stop to eliminate the evil Pow Hunters at that event every time I see it. They must be protected!

The fact that I usually use the ground pounder to do it is besides the point. Those that do survive always look so grateful. And so tasty. But mostly grateful.

Dazz
04-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Happy Pows come from California. If they make a red dot on my minimap tho, they're dead.

dalendria
04-27-2013, 01:47 AM
I think of them...when I am hungry. Nothing like the satisfying sight of a roasted POW after I have blasted it with my AR with fire effect. Mmmmm pow.

Lyokira
04-27-2013, 01:51 AM
That would be excellent.

An actually, a pretty brilliant idea. What this game needs is competing pursuits.
Shadow war option?

Though honestly, I've never managed to kill a pow despite running them over with trucks, bbq grenades, bbq gun (northstar), parasite infection, shotgun to face, and even the good ol shoulder-tipping, was that fixed?

Rudal
04-27-2013, 01:52 AM
I dont hunt them on purpose and always feel sorry if I kill any of them but I have to say that it always annoyed the hell out of me when I toss a grenade in a group of enemies killing them all and whole wild life that was involved in the incident walks away with no harm.

I hate when animals are invincible.

Rakshasa
04-27-2013, 06:19 AM
I think of them...when I am hungry. Nothing like the satisfying sight of a roasted POW after I have blasted it with my AR with fire effect. Mmmmm pow.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x392/llamasmiter/WondrousPow.jpg

trip
04-28-2013, 10:51 AM
y they **** do ppl feel sorry for a fake ai creature in a game just kill them they respond after a while and also while your at it make it so the pows drop meat for us to eat sell and trade