PDA

View Full Version : Just had to say...

Legion Harkonnen
04-26-2013, 11:41 PM
I was only semi-interested in the game after the commercials, more interested in the Defiance show. Haven't had a good Sci-fi show I could really get into since BSG. Out of curiosity, I checked out the game and eventually found my way to this site. There, I found the developer blog thingy going on about the problems. I became intrigued that a company was so damn open about the issues and kinda fun about it with the reading. Never really played MMOs much, but after seeing how Trion is working on things and treating the fans, I went out and got the game. First MMO I've played since... I don't even know.

I'm not disappointed. Pretty alright game, coming from a dude that likes RPGs and FPS games much, much more. Still buggy, can see that, but I think I'm interested in more MMOs now, just because of this game.

So well done, Trion, from a random new convert who cares as much about how you treat your fans if not more than the actual games. Ya'll are pretty alright by me, looking forward to the future.

necrodegmon
04-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Like your post and glad you noticed that even though there are quite a few bugs its still an awsome game and Trion are working hard to fix them all for us. Long live Defiance, Have you seen the show?

StanleyPain
04-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Always nice to read a post that isn't some first-world problem screed about how Trion is like Hitler or something. Hope to see you somewhere in the game...

Turantula
04-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Welcome :) and yes the game is still in its crawl stages but the most fun ive had playing anything in a while. As long as we keep patient and supportive Trion will get this thing up and runnin full steam in no time.

Legion Harkonnen
04-27-2013, 01:24 AM
YUP! I'm already a fan of the show, lots of potential. Hope it keeps going for a while.

necrodegmon
04-27-2013, 01:27 AM
Im thinking the same really enjoyed first two episodes and hoping it gets better and better. well ive seen people on here saying its been given green light already for two seasons so somthing to look forward too :)

Hawkwind
04-27-2013, 01:58 AM
Where is the best place to watch the show in the U.K? I don't have sky, don't watch much t.v. to be honest.:cool: