PDA

View Full Version : Explosions 101

Dmec
04-27-2013, 05:09 AM
Is anybody else having trouble with this co-op today. Seems to be bugged now. When I enter I dont seem to join the group and there isnt any enemies around. Anybody else had these problems today?

maddjkr
04-27-2013, 06:16 AM
First time I did it, it was bugged, no other players or enemy's and no cutscene. Ended up having to leave group then reque for it.

lemieux
04-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Is anybody else having trouble with this co-op today. Seems to be bugged now. When I enter I dont seem to join the group and there isnt any enemies around. Anybody else had these problems today?

Had zero issues. But Cronkite has been glitched since Day 1 and I have NEVER been able to play from start to finish at all.

Thee Apothecary
04-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Had zero issues. But Cronkite has been glitched since Day 1 and I have NEVER been able to play from start to finish at all.

it should be fixed now, im able to play it

Shogo_Yahagi
04-27-2013, 01:46 PM
I did Explosions 101 a couple of hours ago with no problems.

Motherlode and Cronkhite, however, are fubared.

mikey
04-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Yeah had trouble the last few times I tried to join. Ended up thinking blow this and going to the pub for a pint or two. Good to get out sometimes :D

Shogo_Yahagi
04-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Yeah had trouble the last few times I tried to join. Ended up thinking blow this and going to the pub for a pint or two. Good to get out sometimes :D

Where is this pub you speak of? Is there a fast travel point? =D