PDA

View Full Version : 0 dmg

toastyWalnuts
04-27-2013, 06:28 AM
more then half the time a do a co-op or arkfall my damage comes out as 0. I know this affects my ranking during, but does anyone know if it is gonna affect my overall ranking when they start the leaderboards?:confused:

IamCipher
04-27-2013, 06:32 AM
I've read elsewhere that it has something to do with using Cluster Grenades. I also suffered from this, took the Clusters off, not had it since.
If you're not using Clusters I'm afraid I have no idea.

Technodude
04-27-2013, 06:35 AM
I've read elsewhere that it has something to do with using Cluster Grenades. I also suffered from this, took the Clusters off, not had it since.

It happens to me occasionally even when i don't have cluster grenade equipped.

Tgreen
04-27-2013, 06:38 AM
It happens to me occasionally even when i don't have cluster grenade equipped.

It can happen out of other (possibly random) reasons. Using cluster grenades however gives you a proven 100% chance of a perfect 0.

Don't leave the part out about the display of the score not having any effect on your reward.
All it does is hide your number.

Tgreen,
commited cluster grenade user.

IamCipher
04-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Oh yeah, good point Tgreen

Multigun
04-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Cluster Grenades are a complete myth from what I can tell. "Proven" maybe for some. I did 4 Co-ops, all with cluster grenades used. 1 showed 0 damage, the other 3 did not. Not that I really care about what my overall dps was at the end of a Co-Op, but I know that other's want to see how they did in that retrospec.

khanstruct
04-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Cluster Grenades are a complete myth from what I can tell. "Proven" maybe for some. I did 4 Co-ops, all with cluster grenades used. 1 showed 0 damage, the other 3 did not. Not that I really care about what my overall dps was at the end of a Co-Op, but I know that other's want to see how they did in that retrospec.

You may be an exception. I've tested it myself, and it was, in fact, the cluster grenades causing the problem. Either way, I'm sure its low on Trion's priority list, since, as mentioned, it doesn't actually affect your rewards.