PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible for 2 people play Defiance on one Xbox in, each with their own account

Kishon
04-27-2013, 07:09 AM
At the moment, my brother and I share an xbox and its games. We bought Defiance, installed its 10gb with his account, then later I loaded up my account and it wanted me to install it again. Is there no way for two people to play defiance with only one 10gb install?

mrgrimezHD
04-27-2013, 07:32 AM
At the moment, my brother and I share an xbox and its games. We bought Defiance, installed its 10gb with his account, then later I loaded up my account and it wanted me to install it again. Is there no way for two people to play defiance with only one 10gb install?

Put bluntly the answer is no, I'm not even sure if Defiance supports Split Screen, however, If I'm wrong then I'm pretty sure someone will correct me.

Forsaken Demon
04-27-2013, 09:35 AM
Put bluntly the answer is no, I'm not even sure if Defiance supports Split Screen, however, If I'm wrong then I'm pretty sure someone will correct me.

There's no split-screen but as for the original post, I'm guessing that's a glitch. You shouldn't have to install it twice. You might need to get the patches as well but shouldn't have to install it again. That makes no sense.