PDA

View Full Version : New outfit ideas

Keltic Rage
04-27-2013, 11:42 AM
I've been leveling up my BMG's lately and I am really getting into it. Got me thinking of a certain team of... "Ghost Crushers". Thought it would be a nice edition to the Defiance storefront.

RevJynxed
04-27-2013, 02:33 PM
So throw on one of the jumpsuits that are available after completing missions. There are a couple that could be passable options.

Whenever I use a BMG I go with a gas mask and half-nekkid miner. Something about a dirty churgeon running around fixing people seems... right.

But I'm always screaming at people to not cross the matter streams...

Defy
04-27-2013, 03:30 PM
I agree that would be a cool addition

Gaige
04-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Seeing as i like to play with BMGs and act like a medic, healer. I would like to see a doctor, or combat medic type uniform. Mwaybe have the red cross on it. Also im a firefighter in real life, so im down for a firefighter outfit with the airpack and all!

Keltic Rage
04-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Seeing as i like to play with BMGs and act like a medic, healer. I would like to see a doctor, or combat medic type uniform. Mwaybe have the red cross on it. Also im a firefighter in real life, so im down for a firefighter outfit with the airpack and all!that would be cool as well. Maybe a battle medic suit?

hazenades
04-28-2013, 04:06 PM
**** you I hate the **** out of any BMGs of any kind

sapiance
04-28-2013, 04:11 PM
That BMG grind..... "slams head into wall".

Keltic Rage
04-28-2013, 04:28 PM
That BMG grind..... "slams head into wall".

I'm having a great time!?

D351
04-28-2013, 04:45 PM
I like this idea. It'd be even better as a pursuit reward related to BMGs.

Watching de fiance getting raptr rewards on rift has made me think it's be nifty to be able to get orange armor with eyes on the helmet... nothing that breaks the game aesthetic, but something definitely raptr.

RevJynxed
04-28-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm having a great time!?

Me too, it's working great if you know how to play with them. People are too hung up on getting the last hit in on big critters, when you just need to hit massive amounts of smaller things by linking.

The people who complain about it tend to be the area affect weapon spammers. They run out of ammo and you keep on trapping ghosts. :p

sapiance
04-28-2013, 05:40 PM
i committed skitterling genocide for my BMG which is the fastest way but really grindy. I know how to use BMG and i dont spam anything. Just going from 1 - 10 in BMG was enough for me. Am glad to see people having fun with it though!

Yun
04-28-2013, 05:44 PM
I liked someone's idea in another thread of seeing maybe some armors/outfits created from Hellbug parts after all it seems like it'd fit the lore. Some Ark Hunters could have been armorsmiths or such before the Terraforming, etc.. and it'd be a way to show off trophy kills.