PDA

View Full Version : Bank or stash needed

Bored Peon
04-27-2013, 01:19 PM
The game needs some sort of bank or stash system. I do not care if it only holds ten items, it at least needs this feature.

If I have an alternate character and I want to trade an item to it I had to find someone to hold the item for me while I log out and back in. I should never have to resort to "hey can you hold my stuff?" Any experienced MMO player knows where that path leads.

If you want to encourage people to play alternate characters then you require some sort of bank system so they can save items or use it to trade to alternate characters. Especially because all loot has ego rating requirements. It is not like I can go to a zone area and farm up some lower ego rating weapons. Obviously the other character would be left holding the bag.

A bank system to trade to alternates would also encourage players to have trade mules who basically carry all their stuff to trade. So if you ever want to establish a trade economy between players in the game you will need such a feature.

Jemar
04-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Personally I would want it more for holding onto mods since im new i dont know what mods to keep and which to trash and with the small inventory space. Also bank/stash would help me out quite a bit since I have both an alt as well.

Rudal
04-27-2013, 01:30 PM
well there is no point in making alts cause on your main character you can unlock all skills and perks but yes a stash or bank would be nice

I have some synergy mods that are useless until I find a weapon for them and they just take up my inventory space. Would be nice to keep them somewhere separate

Dwane
04-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Who would buy inventory slots for real money then?

Bored Peon
04-27-2013, 01:48 PM

The same people who would buy additonal bank slots for real money.

well there is no point in making alts cause on your main character you can unlock all skills and perks but yes a stash or bank would be nice

If you see no point in alternate characters then it must be nice to be blissfully unaware of how hard it is to get faction synergy mods. While each alternate doing the the daily and weekly would increase your odds greatly.

Jemar
04-27-2013, 01:53 PM

I made an alt because i wanted to have a human/irathient characters.

Tgreen
04-27-2013, 01:54 PM

No way to organize my items and store unused ones does not make me buy more inventory slots ... it doesn't make me want to buy anything but another game.

This isn't about size, it's about what you can do with it.

Arcuatio
04-27-2013, 01:55 PM
I would love a personal bank system to stash weapons and especially mods for later use. Having everything in your character inventory is annoying.

Dwane
04-27-2013, 02:11 PM
Different "inventory" for mods would be enought tbh.

Fatalmephisto
04-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I added that to my list of features i wanna see. I really want this to come into the game.