PDA

View Full Version : aaaaaaaaaand there goes my patience

War5torm
03-20-2013, 11:50 PM
So here I am, minding my own business, being patient, waiting for the xbox beta to come out. When all of a sudden I receive an email saying I've been invited to the Defiance beta.

Without a second of hesitation (or thought), I follow the steps that lead me to the Trion website... Only to find out that what I had received was a PC beta invite -_-

In those few seconds, I went from patient to excited, then immediately depressed lol

With only 1 day left until the xbox beta... I no longer have any control over my mind. It is only focused on Defiance. Please tell me I'm not the only one...

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-20-2013, 11:54 PM
its all gud bro, everyone that is getting the xbox beta also got pc, the codes for xbox will b sent out on the 21st so relax, others have had this too (like me) and sledge has said the same thing a bunch of times THE XBOX BETA CODES WILL GO OUT THE 21ST, pc codes just went out b4 xbox, dnt mean to sound mean or rude but theres a lot of ppl posting about this

War5torm
03-20-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm assuming that when the codes get emailed out, they will be the standard xbox redeem codes that xbox uses? (eg. 32B8M-CYFRH-HRNJY-C7N36-KBTH6J) Which you then redeem online, which starts the beta download?

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-21-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm assuming that when the codes get emailed out, they will be the standard xbox redeem codes that xbox uses? (eg. 32B8M-CYFRH-HRNJY-C7N36-KBTH6J) Which you then redeem online, which starts the beta download?

this is correct my gud sir, u should get an email similar to the one today except it will give u instructions on how to obtain the download key that u put in ur redeem codes section on ur 360

Jamesdanex
03-21-2013, 12:03 AM
So here I am, minding my own business, being patient, waiting for the xbox beta to come out. When all of a sudden I receive an email saying I've been invited to the Defiance beta.

Without a second of hesitation (or thought), I follow the steps that lead me to the Trion website... Only to find out that what I had received was a PC beta invite -_-

In those few seconds, I went from patient to excited, then immediately depressed lol

With only 1 day left until the xbox beta... I no longer have any control over my mind. It is only focused on Defiance. Please tell me I'm not the only one...
you're not the only one, i'm dying to finally see this up in action on my Xbox!

Adamascus
03-21-2013, 12:55 AM
There's only so much a gamer can take watching somone else play a game on youtube! ;)

DOOM996
03-21-2013, 12:58 AM
Same here, got only a PC invite today 21st!

lPATT
03-21-2013, 01:01 AM
hold on ... we need patience ... *refresh hotmail* ... finish a wave on mass effect 3 mp ... *refresh hotmail* ... this is how my evening is gonna be tonight xD

Defy
03-21-2013, 01:50 AM
well sledge said in his twitter:

"As promised all Xbox users are getting PC beta access as well. Xbox tokens will be sent tomorrow."