PDA

View Full Version : Attempting 15 Clan Member @ Major Arkfall Tonite! [NA]

Victim Eyes
04-27-2013, 03:59 PM
It's official. Saturdays will be our day to run the Arkfalls with as many clanmates as possible. I editted in five simple rules to join and to stay an active member. Our clan <Browncoats> is currently @ the 500 member mark. We will successfully complete this pursuit every weekend.

let me clarify for any potential members. if you want in, here is what you must do:

#1: msg me that you want in on xbox GT: Victim Eyes 420

#2: make sure you leave your clan before you ask for an invite(logout and login to ensure it finalizes)

#3: send a friend request to my account to make it easier for me to know when you're on the game

#4: once initiated, NEVER turn on your Kinect mic. we will find you and swiftly grant you an exile.

#5: be a good member. turning on clan boosts is a great way to ensure your longevity. don't forget to contact one of the higher ups if you ever do turn on any one or more of the five clan boosts.

...and that's pretty much it. we are a legit clan with mature members. Happy Hunting :cool:

axiod
04-27-2013, 04:12 PM
clan forums are here (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Xbox-360-Clans)

Victim Eyes
04-27-2013, 04:40 PM
something erks me about a random posting useless info. we are getting this done tonite.

Scipio
04-27-2013, 04:46 PM
something erks me about a random posting useless info. we are getting this done tonite.

then post it in the clan forum

Rooster
04-27-2013, 05:08 PM
What's up with all these forum ****'s trying to boost their post count up trying to correct everyone get a life dude its not about trying to keep forums clutter free you do it because it makes you feel like a big boy when you think you've corrected someone.

axiod
04-27-2013, 05:09 PM
I am ocd about stuff being in the wrong place.. sorry I comprehend order and belonging of items in a forum. :D

Rooster
04-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Well comprehend that when you or others do stuff like that majority of the time you look like *******s and not someone who enjoys order or belonging.

axiod
04-27-2013, 05:33 PM
your opinion matters to me or to the "others" for what reason? do you realize you look like a 12 year old kid stomping his feet right now? just sick of seeing posts posted in the wrong place because people are too lazy to think where they should post it.. get off my nuts kiddo.

Pyth
04-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Posting on the sub-forum is pointless. It was smart of him to post it on the 360 board. Especially with a clan/group UI that needs some improvement in game.

Rooster
04-27-2013, 05:41 PM
The only stomping I did was to your false sense of self satisfaction you get when you feel like you corrected someone and get over yourself sport the only person on your nuts is your poor little nephew who you force to sit on your lap during holidays so get bent.

Victim Eyes
04-27-2013, 05:49 PM
watch out! it's the forum po-po :rolleyes: this thread pertains mostly to completing the pursuit on xbox, not recruiting new people. therefore, it's in the xbox forum. although, i will link this thread in the clan forum. thanks for the idea!

still don't appreciate randoms posting useless shtako in my thread, though. you should mind your own business, especially when you hold zero authority on this forum. you have a problem with my thread, contact a moderator. this is the very last post that grants you any more of my attention.

we are currently in progress on completing this elusive pursuit. taking on all comers. thank you :cool:

MiKinley
04-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Definitely interested both in the clan and getting the pursuits. I'm already on your friends list. GT: DJ Vulcan Rave

StickyChief
04-27-2013, 07:59 PM
May i do this pursuit and be recruited into your clan? Already on your friends list GT: Stickych3if

Victim Eyes
04-28-2013, 02:19 AM
Saturday nite was a huge success! We plan to gather every Saturday and run the Arkfalls.

Anyone interested, apply and/or post here :cool:

phyrexian ghost
04-28-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm interested sir, how can I join?, I'm a noob here. thanks!!!

Gonz0
04-28-2013, 02:41 AM
The only stomping I did was to your false sense of self satisfaction you get when you feel like you corrected someone and get over yourself sport the only person on your nuts is your poor little nephew who you force to sit on your lap during holidays so get bent.

You seem like a giant *****.

Alith
04-28-2013, 07:44 AM
Hey victim, interested in the clan. GT is in my sign, but first letter is a lower L.

Omnifarious Xji
04-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Posting on the sub-forum is pointless. It was smart of him to post it on the 360 board. Especially with a clan/group UI that needs some improvement in game.

QFT /10char

Rooster
04-28-2013, 09:12 AM
You seem like a giant *****.

Thank you I welcome all feedback from my fans both positive and negative.

Victim Eyes
04-28-2013, 12:48 PM
Thank you I welcome all feedback from my fans both positive and negative.

lol ... let me clarify for any potential members. if you want in, here is what you must do:

#1: msg me that you want in on xbox GT: Victim Eyes 420

#2: make sure you leave your clan before you ask for an invite(logout and login to ensure it finalizes)

#3: send a friend request to my account to make it easier for me to know when you're on the game

#4: once initiated, NEVER turn on your Kinect mic. we will find you and swiftly grant you an exile.

#5: be a good member. turning on clan boosts is a great way to ensure your longevity. don't forget to contact one of the higher ups if you ever do turn on any one or more of the five clan boosts.

...and that's pretty much it. we are a legit clan with mature members. Happy Hunting :cool:

Victim Eyes
05-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Still accepting recruits. Will be running Arkfalls all weekend and attempting Shadow War as well.

Lord Utu Reaver
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
I was away for this Event and would like to get this done too. Can we setup another run for this Pursuit and the Shadow War. Thanks

Defiance name: Gairo Raincloud. GT: Lord Utu Reaver

Victim Eyes
05-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Better reschedule movie time with the Mrs. just to make sure you don't miss this time.

MagellanD
05-02-2013, 04:26 PM

I love you

Victim Eyes
05-03-2013, 03:54 PM
this will be going on this weekend. never too late to sign up!

Victim Eyes
05-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Another successful Saturday Arkfall Night. Will try and continue these events for anyone still needing this challenge.

Apply in this thread or via my gamertag. Happy hunting :cool: