PDA

View Full Version : My hope

Moriir
12-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Well next month is my birthday on the 9th. My hope is I get accepted in to the beta. That would be a great b-day present. It is not like I am asking for much. Just a little ol beta invite. Please Trion I have been a Rift Subscriber since open beta and I am paid for my Rift Subscription 2015 some time.

Zodiak
12-30-2012, 01:16 PM
I doubt it'll be hard to get invited to the beta events, as long as you've already signed up. Not a lot of people are following Defiance it seems. I expect that to change after the first beta event and footage goes public on gaming sites.

Notorious Megan
12-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah you'll be fine! :)

I don't know if this situation is intended, but this game is oddly quiet. :/

But I believe with the upcoming open beta plus the additional information they're going to release, people will start to notice how huge this game really is. I mean, a responsible AAA company+seamless open world pve/pvp+pixel perfect third person shooter, if they can manage to a good story line then this baby can sell itself!

Paladin
12-31-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm actually worried about this:/ I already enlisted on the Trion site and on the Von Bach, but I never got the email. And whenever I go bak to the vonbach website, I can't even get past the "do you want to use this Trion account" part. But I'm an enthusiast so I'm happy with my Trion account enlistment :D

lPATT
12-31-2012, 09:33 PM
I hope they send A LOT OF INVITE so they can stress the server out ... i would enjoy more a beta that i keep getting disconnect for a week because too many people are trying to play then play the retail and having that issue there. =)

Tenz
12-31-2012, 09:55 PM
I doubt it'll be hard to get invited to the beta events, as long as you've already signed up. Not a lot of people are following Defiance it seems. I expect that to change after the first beta event and footage goes public on gaming sites.

One could only hope..... but would the gaming gods grant such mercy LOL

I hope they send A LOT OF INVITE so they can stress the server out ... i would enjoy more a beta that i keep getting disconnect for a week because too many people are trying to play then play the retail and having that issue there. =)

That would be a smart decision on their part, if there expecting the turn out there wanting after they teamed up with syfy and everything.

Shadinaxx
01-01-2013, 01:28 PM
If we can go by the way they did Rift, the beta invites will be plentiful, and fairly frequent. Mostly on the weekends, as they will try to get as many people doing things in game over the weekend, so they can take down the servers for a couple days during the week to fix/update/patch the issues.

Nucleotides
01-01-2013, 01:32 PM
Well next month is my birthday on the 9th. My hope is I get accepted in to the beta. That would be a great b-day present. It is not like I am asking for much. Just a little ol beta invite. Please Trion I have been a Rift Subscriber since open beta and I am paid for my Rift Subscription 2015 some time.

I am on the 12th so I agree with this.