PDA

View Full Version : experienced shooter looking for ps3 guild

JR2576
03-21-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm a experienced shooter/gamer. Looking for players who like to have fun, mics, and serious when need be. On plaYing after 4pm est. Send psn msg/invite to jr2576

b86davis
05-19-2013, 03:05 PM
The Crimson Ravens Want YOU!

The Crimson Ravens are looking to branch out and sink our claws into the world in Defiance!

We are a fun and friendly clan that was originally formed by ex-pats living in Japan, but have since become a multi-national clan with members spanning the globe. We have a strong belief in teamwork over an individual players skill. Whilst we do have many skilled players in our ranks, through working together as a team we can achieve victory.

We have active competitive squads as well as casual play events every week, a full clan rank system, personalized clan forum signatures and our own clan stores in the EU and the US.

Our clan has been active for three years on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC! We have been featured by several gaming websites! We hold several weekly guild events!

Our clan requirements are:

-Must have a microphone.
-Must be 18 or older. If not have a clan member vouch for you.
-Must be able to work as part of a team.

To become a raven today visit www.crimson-ravens.com to sign up!

See you on the killing fields!
You can also message me PSN is b86davis

Skinnister
05-20-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm a experienced shooter/gamer. Looking for players who like to have fun, mics, and serious when need be. On plaYing after 4pm est. Send psn msg/invite to jr2576

If you are interested we are a smaller clan and much more personal than copy and paste clans, we just like to have fun and get to know our members on a more personal level. All of our members are active and we will never be one of those useless 100 member clans. I will add you on PSN today when I log on for the day, i will include a small message so you know who I am. Hope you find a home soon, and good luck.

CJHouston
05-20-2013, 08:57 AM
Receive a pair of dog tags for joining Promotion started 05/15/13 Limited supply, get them while they last. Must put CJ-DOGZ in the referral section. Restrictions apply.

Console Army HQ

Overview of myself and what we will do in Defiance:

I am RMY-CJHOUSTON (PSN ID) and I am with Console ARMY HQ. I am actively recruiting new members to join us to level/rank up. We will do Main Missions, Story Missions, Side Missions, Shadow Wars, any thing that will keep us entertained as a clan (within the game). I am going to do Clan Boosts every week . Joining is free & it's easy to sign up.

***Note*** I will do roughly 24-48 worth of at least two boosts. Mostly XP, Loot, & Skill, however I will usually do two of the three per week.

An overview of the Community (Console ARMY HQ):

We are a great group of gamers who want to have fun playing in-game, after all this is just a hobby for us (and you). We are a military structured clan with a CoC. A Chain of Command (CoC) is important to keep a clan going strong with structure and organization. We have been around since '09 and no sign of slowing down. We have scheduled game nights (as most people live on a schedule) so we can team up and play together. However our members are on playing all through out the day so Never play another game alone (with over 200 active members).

***Note***I know 200 members sounds like a lot (to most people) but our members are spread through out 4 games and 2 consoles with in 3 regions (battalions).

Supported Games/Consoles & Region:

Defiance - PS3 (XBOX - Coming Soon) - North & South America and Europe Time Zones only (Australia, Asia - Coming Soon)
Call of Duty:Black Ops2 - PS3 & XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported
Battlefield 3 - PS3 & XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported
HALO 4 - XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported

Expected of members (new and old):

We do not allow a member to join that is within another community that supports the game(s) we support for the consoles we support. Must be 15+ years old, be mature, & have a working mic. I don't have an EGO requirement. Having a mic is a must, if you don't have a mic and are planning on getting one then you're than welcome to join.

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ Tell them CJ sent you.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r770/cjhouston/Defiance-Banner_zps75d535b1.png (http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/cjhouston/media/Defiance-Banner_zps75d535b1.png.html)

Cerne
05-20-2013, 09:57 AM

TPR- The phoenix Rising is recruiting
Come check us out we have a clan both in EU and NA servers i run the NA we are laid back but always have 10-15 members online with mics and lots of fun shenanigans going on

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you!