PDA

View Full Version : Ont. Canada No Xbox Beta Codes EbGames

Bleach x360a
03-21-2013, 03:42 AM
I pre-ordered awhile back at my Ebgames in Ontario Canada.
I got the UE for the xbox360 and never recieved any code/beta invite.
A few days later i went back in and asked about it and the workers there didnt have a clue about any beta codes.
I even called 2 days ago and they still know nothing. If the beta is tommorow then i guess im going to miss out.

elquietone
03-21-2013, 06:55 AM
I pre-ordered awhile back at my Ebgames in Ontario Canada.
I got the UE for the xbox360 and never recieved any code/beta invite.
A few days later i went back in and asked about it and the workers there didnt have a clue about any beta codes.
I even called 2 days ago and they still know nothing. If the beta is tommorow then i guess im going to miss out.

Go into the store and ask them, I went down a few times and kept asking them. Eventually, one of the sales reps was like oh ya!, we got pre-order cards in so I placed the order. This was like 2 weeks ago (March 12), they had a very limited supply of the pre-order cards. The card is blue and has a picture of the spore shot on the front and then the code is printed on the back of that card. But unless you physically ask for that specific card, they are oblivious to the fact they even have them. So I would ask them to go through their pre-order drawers, they have and see if they have any left.. Bring proof you pre-ordered so they don't think you are bsing.

They received the cards on the same day I placed the order (why I placed it) after asking around at different stores for weeks prior and fighting amazon.ca for a code(cancelled with them).

If your in Ottawa, I went to Place D'Orleans and pre-ordered at eb, but got their last card for Xbox, however, the GameStop in the mall still had cards left at the time. 1 of my friends placed his order there, after I did mine at the other store and they still had about 3 cards left after that.

Bjindaho
03-21-2013, 06:57 AM
I sent an email to their corporate...