PDA

View Full Version : Used Car Lot!!

AFuzzyPuppy
04-27-2013, 11:54 PM
So, I just looked, and I have about a half dozen vehicles in my "garage." Is there any way to sell some of these to recoup some funds/resources? I'm never going to use the ones that look like riding lawnmowers ever again, and I have 3 of the "blah blah blah 800's" that I could part with. Thus far I have one "roller" and one "quad" that I'd want to hang on to. The rest can sell. Heck, there's guys here in town that'll give me $300 for scrap cars. This game doesn't even offer that. :(

Cutlass Jack
04-27-2013, 11:57 PM
They aren't inventory items, any more than your outfits are. You just unlock them. You can't sell them.

Numina
04-28-2013, 12:33 AM
Haha yeah I wish I could sell all my growlers, I have 0 intention of ever using one. Plus I was on a vehicle junkie kick for awhile and stalked every vendor for days getting as many different kinds of vehicles as I could on special sales... This means I now have a ridiculous amount of vehicles I will never use lol!

crasher
04-28-2013, 09:52 AM
It'd be nice to be able to delete stuff like that, as well as stuff from the 'store' I'm not going to use.

Ikagawa
04-28-2013, 09:55 AM
I kind of wish we had player housing just so I could set them all out in my yard. Put them all up on cinder blocks, it'd be beautiful ;)

NathanielGoggans
05-21-2013, 03:04 AM
Hi, I think I can help you in this regard because just two weeks back I have also sold some of my scrap cars. You can sell these scrap to individuals or to dealers, however, I will suggest you to go for online dealers, this is so because they will offer you good price and will come to your place to collect your cars. Last week I sold my car scraps to www.automotix.net , they came to my place took my cars and instantly paid me the amount without any delay.

CozyMilk
05-21-2013, 03:17 AM
Lol, thanks for the informative post NathanielGoggans.

mushinwolf
05-21-2013, 03:37 AM
Lol well ive got a barely used Charger, and a few Hannibal quads to sell off, maybe Nate & his buddies can help me out xD

OT, i think you have a good idea here OP, being able to sell/trade used & unwanted autos.
Could be an easier way for people to get special colour vehicles they want AND for folks to use up some of their script buying said rare autos..

mushinwolf
05-21-2013, 03:38 AM
Ugh, double post, stupid 'smart'phone