PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do.

Lndr3
03-21-2013, 06:22 AM
I've never been this stuck on deciding whether I should buy a game or not. I like MMO's but I never stick with them long. I'm a very good FPS player but this isn't FPS. I enjoy playing a long with other people but nobody I know in the gaming world knows about this game. Could this game be rewarding?

Far_Too_Jones
03-21-2013, 06:26 AM
try the beta out and see if you enjoy it. I haven't played a mmo for a couple years, but am really excited for this one.

Inori
03-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Well the game certainly bring about some originality. its very reminiscent of the borderlands series which was extremely rewarding. Right now the concept seems to be awesome and people seem to be enjoying it. Alot of people have the same dedication problems that you have but its easy to get over it when your playing with other people. so if you joined a guild maybe you'd have MORE fun, but you can still play it alone. In my opinion i think this game is going to be friggin awesome, with its random events, and guns and stuff. It seems like an awesome concept. Either way i think it'd be best to give it a go. At least you tried and regret rather then not tried and regret.

MAXQSMART
03-21-2013, 06:31 AM
Im still getting it, the Beta is very rough around the edges to say the least, maybe they even fed us an Alpha with a Beta label. But I believe that they will get it all fixed. I don't see them doing it all by the time the full release drops, i do expect many patches to follow.

But get the damn CHAT fixed !!!! Its one of the most important features in online play and it seems the most neglected by developers, WTF TRION ?

FIX THE IN GAME CHAT !

Lndr3
03-21-2013, 06:35 AM
I signed up for the beta and hopefully I get a key. If not then I have no way of trying it out unless I preorder it. Its an open beta so everyone should be getting a key right?

Far_Too_Jones
03-21-2013, 06:37 AM
mmorpg.com still had a lot of codes last i checked. Once you register for the site you get the code immediately no need to wait for an email.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/424/Defiance-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html

Lndr3
03-21-2013, 06:44 AM
Thanks a lot!