PDA

View Full Version : Final Story Mission = FAIL

Jeff Kaos
04-28-2013, 06:29 AM
So I finally found some down time this morning to het the last story mission "Defiance". I've entered the Presideo Bunker, fought through the first wave of enemies, heard Torc tell Cass to get the door and........nothing. All 3 AI teammates are frozen in place with Cass standing next to a fallen console in a little room. So I did the only thing I could think of: I exited the instance and hoped that when I came back in it'd be fixed. That didn't change anything, all AI teamates are standing in the exact same place and there's no way to precede. Being fairly intelligent I decided that there was another option: drop the mission and restart from the beginning. This didn't work either; I went back into the bunker and got the same results: AI teamates frozen in place and a locked door hindering my path. I even tried logging off and rebooting my Xbox. Still stuck.
If anyone has any suggestion I'd love to hear it. Right now I logged onto the live chat support but I'm staring at a blank window. After typing my problem into the " how can we help" box and then hitting the submit button a blank browser window appeared. Not sure what happens next. Am I supposed to stare at this empty window until something happens or should I try resubmitting my problem?

Jeff Kaos
04-28-2013, 06:46 AM
After doing a little more digging I found out that if I abandon the mission and drive back to the Undrpass and then retake it it'll reset.