PDA

View Full Version : Brother, Rampage impossible...

Felps
04-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Dudes, tell me how you got silver on Rampage: Smash!! on San Fran because as far as I can tell, it's impossible while scrapper nanites are present or at least i got no clue as to how to get silver on it...

Jack Johnson
04-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Right click.

Felps
04-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Right click.

I'd like more than a ******* answer...

Groone
04-28-2013, 01:41 PM
I'd like more than a ******* answer...
Right click and then right click again

Serious..that's the only thing you need to do over and over really fast.

Epshiluss
04-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Go to the second floor of 1 of the ruined buildings and spam you AoE attack. Trick is to break with out being hit.

Felps
04-28-2013, 01:43 PM
Go to the second floor of 1 of the ruined buildings and spam you AoE attack. Trick is to break with out being hit.

Thanks, I'll try that and ''spam AoE'' you mean right click or is there a special key for it?

Okay I tried that and it didn't work.. I can't get past 6000 pts, and that's WHEN I manage to reach that much...

Serious any tips or tricks?

KjcKiesh
04-28-2013, 01:50 PM
What I did was use AoE when there's a big group around me, but when faced with omni-volts I used the punch, unless they had a bunch of nanites/mongrels with them, then it was AoE

Felps
04-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Well I've just got silver and basically spammed AoE. Epshiluss I had misunderstood what you said, you were right thanks for the tip!!
The trick is spam LEFT click and you should be fine.

Galactimus
04-28-2013, 02:30 PM
It's all about the mini nanomites. These are what give you your massive Combo numbers. If you let the nanomites hit you they'll explode which not only stops you from getting your combo increase, it also decreases your Combo for taking damage.

The "Trick" is to use your AoE attack WHILE back-stepping at the same time. This let's you AoE all of the nanomites while remaining out of their melee range. In between nanomite waves you need to destroy the Omnivolts to keep your Combo going. Once all of the Cyberdogs start appearing just go to their spawn point and spam AoE till its over. It's an easy challenge to Gold over and over.