PDA

View Full Version : Lost weapon... cant find answer in search

Cricket
04-28-2013, 01:42 PM
I know there are lots of post on this... yadda yadda... I use search but I cant find any direct answer. Did they ever fix/explain where to retrieve weapons that disapear on login. Or are they gone for good? And if its just a glitch, with no repair, does it only happen to primary spot? that way next wicked gun I get I can put it in secondary spot and not lose it?

brute
04-28-2013, 02:04 PM
I know there are lots of post on this... yadda yadda... I use search but I cant find any direct answer. Did they ever fix/explain where to retrieve weapons that disapear on login. Or are they gone for good? And if its just a glitch, with no repair, does it only happen to primary spot? that way next wicked gun I get I can put it in secondary spot and not lose it?

your best bet is to turn in a support ticket i lost one a few days ago as well turned in a ticket no response yet

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-28-2013, 02:08 PM
If you can get the live chat to work that is probably the best way to contact Trion about it.

brute
04-28-2013, 02:15 PM
If you can get the live chat to work that is probably the best way to contact Trion about it.

tried that twice waited about 45mins each time so i finally gave up with that maybe bad timeing..

ShiMoShinkenFry
04-28-2013, 02:16 PM
tried that twice waited about 45mins each time so i finally gave up with that maybe bad timeing..

Ah, I am not to sure on the Live chat. It has never actually worked for me. xD