PDA

View Full Version : Well Ive had enough.

Warlander
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM
If you dont want to read my rant feel free to move on, but I need to vent.

Im sitting at 250h and 2500 ego, been out of things to do for a long time now, all the pursuits I have left are bugged, Arkfall pursuits , pvp pursuits, some just cant be done due to other reasons.

On top of that game play is just so bugged, nothing works right, I dont think theres a signle system in this game that is working %100. and ofcorse the fact that theres no content.

There really hasnt been a mmo launch this bad since Anarchy Online, sad thing is that was many years ago and companies should know better by now.

Ive tried to defend it, Ive tried to stay positive, I could write out one of the many "last straws" but theres so many that its hard to pick.

So for me its too late, I doubt ill come back, which also means i wont watch the show, its not bad, but not good enough on its own to be worth watching.

Ive never come back to a mmo before once ive left, too many games comming up to care, neverwinter in 2 days, wildstar is this year to. But who knows If i hear of some positive changes then ill reconsider, but considering the already low server pop I dont think the game will be around in a year.

Good luck, hope you get your act together cause all i know is in the future when i see the name trion it wont mean what it used to.

Flame away fanbois, its what i would have done a couple weeks ago before reality set in.

Xavier Horovitz
04-28-2013, 04:29 PM
I wish it were an option to simply stop playing a game in utter silence as opposed to getting vocal about stuff you know people will just get angry at you over.

Multigun
04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
There really hasnt been a mmo launch this bad since Anarchy Online, sad thing is that was many years ago and companies should know better by now.

Ive never come back to a mmo before once ive left, too many games comming up to care, neverwinter in 2 days, wildstar is this year to. But who knows If i hear of some positive changes then ill reconsider, but considering the already low server pop I dont think the game will be around in a year.

OOh I just love this cliche line. "Worse launch since Anarchy Online" said every MMO gamer on every MMO release since....Additionally, you would think that after 250H's of playing you would understand the concepts of Server Shards. That said, sorry to hear that you no longer enjoy the game. I honestly do hope you find joy in other games.

sirreal420
04-28-2013, 04:35 PM
just like you he has a right to his opinion, but he is wrong about worst mmo launch ever, that award goes to eve online...

Lasdor
04-28-2013, 04:37 PM
I honestly do hope you find joy in other games.

No, Neverwinter will be the next "Worse launch since Anarchy Online", then wildstar, then cabal 2, then black desert, then archage and any other title that comes, just like it was for all the titles that came before defiance.

Xavier Horovitz
04-28-2013, 04:39 PM
just like you he has a right to his opinion, but he is wrong about worst mmo launch ever, that award goes to eve online...

No one can argue that he doesn't have the right to an opinion. The ultimate question is is whether it is fruitful to display that opinion to a large group of people who go against said opinion.

Warlander
04-28-2013, 04:40 PM
No, Neverwinter will be the next "Worse launch since Anarchy Online", then wildstar, then cabal 2, then black desert, then archage and any other title that comes, just like it was for all the titles that came before defiance.

Your living in a fanboi inspired fantasy world, TSW, GW2, RIFT, All had fantastic starts, no where near the problems that this game has, lots of games have rough starts, I get that Ive pretty much played em all, but I havent seen one this bad in many many years, you can defend it by lying to yourselves all you want.

Warlander
04-28-2013, 04:43 PM
No one can argue that he doesn't have the right to an opinion. The ultimate question is is whether it is fruitful to display that opinion to a large group of people who go against said opinion.

I paid my money, trion has the right to hear why im leaving, just as I have the right to give it, its not for you, and dont worry you will be back here complaining soon enough, I was just like you, defending everything, I even got a temp ban for defending trion.

Not my problem any more. but im making dinner so I will still rant for a bit.

Ikagawa
04-28-2013, 04:43 PM

He does, but according to the board Code of Conduct he does not have the right to post a good bye thread, which this is.

Nithryok
04-28-2013, 04:44 PM
OOh I just love this cliche line. "Worse launch since Anarchy Online" said every MMO gamer on every MMO release since....Additionally, you would think that after 250H's of playing you would understand the concepts of Server Shards. That said, sorry to hear that you no longer enjoy the game. I honestly do hope you find joy in other games.

You would like after 250H in a FPS it would be time to move on.. or come back when new content comes out.

Azrael008uk
04-28-2013, 04:46 PM
He does, but according to the board Code of Conduct he does not have the right to post a good bye thread, which this is.

There's a "Report" feature to the left of everyone's post underneath their name.

Just report it and leave it to the Forum Moderators to sort out rather than trying to 'stir the pot'.

Calypso Atlas
04-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Why is it in every MMO I have played when people leave they always end it with something about "fanbois" and "flaming" it seems that every one who does stay and likes the game is plopped in that category.

Can we come up with a universal term for people who make "good bye" post ending it with "Flame away fanbois"?

sirreal420
04-28-2013, 04:48 PM
He does, but according to the board Code of Conduct he does not have the right to post a good bye thread, which this is. meh thy only enforce the coc when it is convenient to them, like when you say something everyone wants an answer to and they don't have it...wish they spent as much time working on the game as they do patrolling these forums...

Ikagawa
04-28-2013, 04:49 PM
meh thy only enforce the coc when it is convenient to them, like when you say something everyone wants an answer to and they don't have it...wish they spent as much time working on the game as they do patrolling these forums...

The moderators don't work on the game. At all. You're suffering from the usual misconception that people have that come to game forums: Moderators are not Developers.

Misterbooms7ick
04-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Even with it's issues "Defiance" is better then SWTOR...IMHO.

METALPUNKS
04-28-2013, 04:50 PM
I think there is plenty of content. 250 hours is crazy. Of course you have nothing to do. You said you've been bored for a while now. Sure I bet I'd get bored after 150 hours as well. I'm gonna be blunt here. You can't really complain about nothing to do when you've played sooo much.

Lasdor
04-28-2013, 04:52 PM
I paid my money, trion has the right to hear why im leaving, just as I have the right to give it, its not for you, and dont worry you will be back here complaining soon enough, I was just like you, defending everything, I even got a temp ban for defending trion.

Not my problem any more. but im making dinner so I will still rant for a bit.

Oh, no, i don't live in any fantasy world. I even stopped my brother from buying it to PS3 and advised him to wait until most of the bugs were fixed. But Gw2 was bad in the start, people couldn't login, the mail system were always down, the lag was terrible for many people, but after some times Arena Net managed to fix most of the problem and they keep working on it, just like any other game company. TSW sold a bit over 200k copies (producer's words...), they hadn't the problem with servers being always full, but don't tell me the game has no bugs, I could link you the threads there about the newest bug that is preventing a LOT of people from play the game without freezing after some minutes. I know, I have the game, which I REALLY like. Defiance has bug, oh yeah it has! But I've been a Trion's costumer for two year and I know better than jumping on the conclusion they won't ever fix the issues in their games. And I prefer them to take their time fixing stuffs other than release some half-assed hotfix that will damage even more the QoL in game.

sirreal420
04-28-2013, 04:53 PM
The moderators don't work on the game. At all. You're suffering from the usual misconception that people have that come to game forums: Moderators are not Developers. ...and your suffering from the usual misconception that you know everything....

Ikagawa
04-28-2013, 04:55 PM
...and your suffering from the usual misconception that you know everything....

Don't get butthurt just because you're wrong.

WrittenByCobra
04-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Defiance community. Warlander, we thank you for your feedback and wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!