PDA

View Full Version : No Matter

biggiemjg
04-28-2013, 06:27 PM
I understand that people will complain no matter how good or bad a game is. If you don't like a game then don't play it. In this day and age there is hundred websites videos and blogs that you can do research on if a game is bad , good or just ok. So don't get all mad when you put a game in your system and go bat crazy when there is something wrong with it.

For $60 it is a great game I have played over 100 hours and I am level 722. If I spend $60 and beat a game in 8 hours or less then you will hear me ***** i will not name the titles you know who you are. But for a game that I can play and play and it grows and is just going to get better with more content down the road I am all in. You can go spend your next $60 and move on to your next complaint.

I just want to say great job Trion for making a game like defiance and opening the door for other MMO's for the future on consoles. I am one looking forward to seeing what this game becomes in the far future with all the content. Thanks for keeping us posted on the updates and fixes unlike other companies.

Jesse
04-28-2013, 06:31 PM
* Takes another sip of Hawaiian Fruit Punch * Yup, another one of these posts...

Tofunator
04-28-2013, 06:36 PM
There are two major flaws with your theory here.
1) Thinking people on the internet don't exist just to complain that something isn't perfect. MMOs used to be played by a much smaller margin of people prior to WoW, so there weren't as many people here to complain about it in this fashion, and this is the me generation, they want everything THE WAY THEY WANT IT and they want it NOW.
2) There have been other MMOs on the consoles, one of them being WILDLY successful, (FFXI, the only MMO to be out around the same time as WoW and have 0 problems with subscriptions, RIFT I think being the other BIG mmo that still uses a sub), and there have been other MMOs, such as EQOA for PS2, DCUO on PS3, FFIV I think was on ps3, there was a fantasy star game on the 360, among others

biggiemjg
04-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I never said that they were the first. I just said thanks for opening the door.

sirreal420
04-28-2013, 06:46 PM
he says thanks now just wait till ps4 comes out and you have to either a) buy a new copy or b) keep playing on ps3. never buy a game on a console if your thinking of longevity...

Wraieth
04-28-2013, 06:47 PM
There are two major flaws with your theory here.
1) Thinking people on the internet don't exist just to complain that something isn't perfect. MMOs used to be played by a much smaller margin of people prior to WoW, so there weren't as many people here to complain about it in this fashion, and this is the me generation, they want everything THE WAY THEY WANT IT and they want it NOW.
2) There have been other MMOs on the consoles, one of them being WILDLY successful, (FFXI, the only MMO to be out around the same time as WoW and have 0 problems with subscriptions, RIFT I think being the other BIG mmo that still uses a sub), and there have been other MMOs, such as EQOA for PS2, DCUO on PS3, FFIV I think was on ps3, there was a fantasy star game on the 360, among others

Man i played eqoa for over 5 years lol was a great game at one time.

Tofunator
04-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Man i played eqoa for over 5 years lol was a great game at one time.

I played it with my father, as he doesn't like playing on the computer as much, so we picked this game up together. Loved every second of it.

And to open a door, it must not be opened yet, or have been closed recently... but it wasn't. Just a bit of a grammar thing.

biggiemjg
04-28-2013, 06:59 PM
he says thanks now just wait till ps4 comes out and you have to either a) buy a new copy or b) keep playing on ps3. never buy a game on a console if your thinking of longevity...

I have been playing games since 1982 I know how it works. If and when the game comes out for a new system I will then make a choice of A) I will spend my hard earned money and buy it again for the new system even know I wouldn't buy a new system just for 1 game I would buy if they had multiple great titles at launch or B) keep playing the game until they don't support it anymore just like I did with Star Wars galaxies.

Ramano
04-28-2013, 07:14 PM
I understand that people will complain no matter how good or bad a game is. If you don't like a game then don't play it. In this day and age there is hundred websites videos and blogs that you can do research on if a game is bad , good or just ok. So don't get all mad when you put a game in your system and go bat crazy when there is something wrong with it.

For $60 it is a great game I have played over 100 hours and I am level 722. If I spend $60 and beat a game in 8 hours or less then you will hear me ***** i will not name the titles you know who you are. But for a game that I can play and play and it grows and is just going to get better with more content down the road I am all in. You can go spend your next $60 and move on to your next complaint.

I just want to say great job Trion for making a game like defiance and opening the door for other MMO's for the future on consoles. I am one looking forward to seeing what this game becomes in the far future with all the content. Thanks for keeping us posted on the updates and fixes unlike other companies.

Way to be a class A fanboy. And thank you for wasting forum space with this totally meaningless waste of time. You truly are a special case arnt ya. lol

biggiemjg
04-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Way to be a class A fanboy. And thank you for wasting forum space with this totally meaningless waste of time. You truly are a special case arnt ya. lol

Anything I can do to make you trolls happy