PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Defense?

reciprocate
04-28-2013, 07:59 PM
So I see a possible 4th hidden vendor in Saulsito just up the road from where you get Torc's side mission for Project Aegis Pt 1 at Last Chance. Apparently it's a roadside emergency with Hellbugs and Raiders attacking a vendor (not NPC, but the vendor machine box).

Is this new?

There's no real special items being sold, seems to be the same as with any of the other regular Vendor Machine with 1 weapon as special, and 2nd special being a mod. But like Hidden Vendors, it also disappears over time, but seems to only be accessible via this roadside emergency, and not quite the norm of the 3 Hidden Vendors in Marin that pop up when you kill some of the enemies around their location.

http://i.imgur.com/eNmB7gA.jpg

Lyokira
04-28-2013, 08:06 PM
So I see a possible 4th hidden vendor in Saulsito just up the road from where you get Torc's side mission for Project Aegis Pt 1 at Last Chance. Apparently it's a roadside emergency with Hellbugs and Raiders attacking a vendor (not NPC, but the vendor machine box).

Is this new?

There's no real special items being sold, seems to be the same as with any of the other regular Vendor Machine with 1 weapon as special, and 2nd special being a mod. But like Hidden Vendors, it also disappears over time, but seems to only be accessible via this roadside emergency, and not quite the norm of the 3 Hidden Vendors in Marin that pop up when you kill some of the enemies around their location.

http://i.imgur.com/eNmB7gA.jpg

Not new, vendor defense has been in from the start far as I know. You can know when it's available by checking the map, and seeing an out-of place vendor. All vendor defense vendors share the same vendor list (meaning if you complete one, and complete another soon after before the items expire, you're still looking at the same items).

ratt707
04-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I had a a vendor defense mission in an emergency mission, but afterwards I couldn't buy anything.

reciprocate
04-28-2013, 08:13 PM
I think the funniest part of this is that I had at least the hellbugs attacking the poor box vendor. The raiders on the other hand, I wasn't sure what they were attacking, possibly the hellbugs here, but I decided to kill them first since they were a bigger threat than a Hellbug warrior and 2 skitterlings.

I figure this vendor will be a placeholder for human model vendor.