PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Reputation...

LaZyPaTeL
04-28-2013, 08:22 PM
So say I have 320 reputation in any given faction. If I was to buy something from one of the reputation stores for 50 rep and I have 270 remaining, does my trust with that faction fall from reliable back to familiar?

Wiggles
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Not at all. Completing contracts give you both reputation and faction currency. The currency is what you use to purchase vendor items, and doesn't effect to ur rep at all.

METALPUNKS
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Can you max out on the currency?

dAcHrOnIc
04-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Not at all. Completing contracts give you both reputation and faction currency. The currency is what you use to purchase vendor items, and doesn't effect to ur rep at all.

This is good to know.
I've been hoarding rep and refuse to buy anything because of this question.

Wiggles
04-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Doesn't seem to be any sign of a currency cap.

METALPUNKS
04-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Doesn't seem to be any sign of a currency cap.

Let me try to explain why I think what I think about currency caps. In the contract menu each company has a bar. I originally thought it was the reputation bar but I think that is wrong. Here's why. In the regular menu where you can check your exp of guns and such you'll see all the names of the companies who give contracts. Most of mine say unknown but I have two that say familiar, this is what I think is the reputation. Now back to the contract menu. So they have their bars. If you look you see a number with the bar, obviously. That number is the currency. Someone said it wasn't earlier today but I now know it is. Check for yourself. You'll see that number matches the number the vendor has. Both currencies are the exact same. Example: I have 75 in the contract menu within the bar for Von Bach. I go to the vendor and I have 75. All of them match up.

Okay sorry that may be a little confusing lol. Just read it slow and it should make sense. Again sorry for that. Anyway why I asked if they maxed out is because the bar only goes so far and the number in the bar does as well. Some only go up to 100 while others up to 300. I guess I'll have to test this myself. Ill come back with the results.

dAcHrOnIc
04-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Let me try to explain why I think what I think about currency caps. In the contract menu each company has a bar. I originally thought it was the reputation bar but I think that is wrong. Here's why. In the regular menu where you can check your exp of guns and such you'll see all the names of the companies who give contracts. Most of mine say unknown but I have two that say familiar, this is what I think is the reputation. Now back to the contract menu. So they have their bars. If you look you see a number with the bar, obviously. That number is the currency. Someone said it wasn't earlier today but I now know it is. Check for yourself. You'll see that number matches the number the vendor has. Both currencies are the exact same. Example: I have 75 in the contract menu within the bar for Von Bach. I go to the vendor and I have 75. All of them match up.

Okay sorry that may be a little confusing lol. Just read it slow and it should make sense. Again sorry for that. Anyway why I asked if they maxed out is because the bar only goes so far and the number in the bar does as well. Some only go up to 100 while others up to 300. I guess I'll have to test this myself. Ill come back with the results.
Please do! lol

LaZyPaTeL
04-28-2013, 10:00 PM

That actually has to do with the level of trust you have with that faction. 0-100 is unknown, 100-300 is familiar, 300-600 is reliable, and I have yet to get to 600+ so I am unsure of what that level is. I believe it is trusted.

METALPUNKS
04-29-2013, 12:57 AM
That actually has to do with the level of trust you have with that faction. 0-100 is unknown, 100-300 is familiar, 300-600 is reliable, and I have yet to get to 600+ so I am unsure of what that level is. I believe it is trusted.

So it's trust and currency?

Riptharipper
04-29-2013, 01:07 AM

600-1000 is Trusted and 1000 is the max.