PDA

View Full Version : so whats worth keeping and whats worth trading?

spikedzombies
04-28-2013, 09:12 PM
my 85 inventory slots are full of blue and purple items...

im trying to figure out if its worth posting for trade/sell for all the ones I have..

Are people even interested in Synergy weapons that arent full 1-4 and only 2?

ThanatosPa
04-28-2013, 09:51 PM
Unfortunately as far as PC goes trade between players is almost nonexisistant(sp?). So for me I keep level II+ mods for the weapon types I use in my inventory, my main weapons, the a few weaps for leveling the skill I am working on(so I can switch right away when one maxes), I do have a few good purple and orange items just in case a trade does come up, and the rest is for when I slow down to salvage them for keys. I generally have 25-30 of my 95 slots full after a salvage run.

This is just me tho. I am sure some one else will have a totally different idea

spikedzombies
04-28-2013, 09:57 PM
well im at 200k salvage right now and about 160k script.

Im trying to figure out if I should salvage all the blue synergy weapons..

ThanatosPa
04-28-2013, 10:03 PM
I use the salvage to buy keys then use those to buy Tier 3 lockboxes and hope for better weapons. Mabey after they fix the mod cache issue I will buy some of those. But with no player trade/auction system not much point to keeping stuff you arent using.

spikedzombies
04-28-2013, 10:48 PM
havent had any trouble with mod cache, buy 2 for 16 keys and they show up in inventory

Bushmaster2000
04-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Anything that isn't purple is worthless to trade. The lesser colors are good for cycling thru as you max each weapon then sell it at the vender. No mods are worth keeping unless they're synergy in my opinion.

RoG Goat
04-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Sell everything that isn't orange and used for xp farming