PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Castithan's and Bio-Men at in the game.

Mr Awesome 0ne
04-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Future DLC?

Scipio
04-28-2013, 10:42 PM
i'm pretty sure Ara Shondu is a castithan. I could be wrong. As far as the bio-men, anything is possible i suppose.

Mr Awesome 0ne
04-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Oh yes, I believe you are correct on Ara.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-28-2013, 10:50 PM
Do you not notice the big giant blue Mutant Minigunners or Grenadiers?? LOL

Scipio
04-28-2013, 11:05 PM

they look grey to me lol unless i'm color blind

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-28-2013, 11:09 PM
Nope. They're definitely blue. They even have their serial numbers on their chests too(have to look hard, but you can clearly see it on the first Mutant Grenadier you face at Sniper Ridge). It makes sense they would be with the Mutants too cause the Mutants are former EMC soldiers and the Biomen were genetically engineered to be like the "Spartans" of the EMC.

Mr Awesome 0ne
04-28-2013, 11:14 PM

They actually look white to me, and I thought they were just Mutants.

JBsteel
04-28-2013, 11:18 PM
well the bio-men that we see are also mutated, it says some where in game I think but I am not sure.

mbergeron
04-28-2013, 11:53 PM
The boss on Liberate the Lost co-op gives you a good look at a bioman and it is easy to see the numbers on the chest.

Krymzon
04-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Yea they are whiteish-blue with blue veins and stuff. and Ara i def a castithan she is pale white with white hair. Also the only sensloths you see or at least I have seen are tankers and i think the rioter's are liberata. you only see one indogene. So yea there is plenty of room for future characters and such :)

Blade of Souls
04-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Also as far as Bio-Men go. There are different models out there, so they can do all sorts of thing to add variety to anything bio-man. Helps explains the difference between the ones that haul miniguns in the game and the one that Nolan fought in the Hallows in the TV show.

Zantros
04-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Ara Shondu - Castithan

Mutant Grenadier - Bioman
Mutant Minigunner - Bioman
Piercer - Bioman (Liberate the Lost coop map)

Raider Tanker - Sensoth
Torc Mok - Sensoth

Eren - Indogene

Varus - Liberata

Dy'Dekuso - Gulanee

Cass - Irathient

I would add Raider Rioters to the Liberata section, but I am not 100% certain..

Zugo
04-29-2013, 09:44 AM
Ara and Nim are Castithans, the Mutant mini-gunners, and granaders are Bio-Men.

It's interesting some aren't seeing the blue color on the Bio-Men. Maybe the solor settings on your TV are a little off?

BleakPanther
04-29-2013, 09:59 AM
Ara and Nim are Castithans, the Mutant mini-gunners, and granaders are Bio-Men.

It's interesting some aren't seeing the blue color on the Bio-Men. Maybe the solor settings on your TV are a little off?

Just like the "yellow" weapons and mods which are definitely green on my screen. Add a little blue and the "white" biomen and "yellow" weapons are the correct colors.

Grit
04-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Tork Mok is a Sensoth, Tankers are Sensoths. Ara and Nim are the albino race and Varus is the midget fuzzball race.

Grenediers and Mini-Gunners are the "Biomen"

Pyth
04-29-2013, 10:12 AM
I would add Raider Rioters to the Liberata section, but I am not 100% certain..
Rioters are Liberata.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Wondering,
Are some of the Dark Matter forces Castithans?

Grit
04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
I think the Dark Matter ppl are actually a race on their own...think of them as Quarrians in the ME universe..they have to stay in those suits to survive...i dunno i read some lore and it said they can live outside their suits but only for short periods of time...then again it was on the internet sooo it has to be true... right?

Zugo
04-29-2013, 10:26 AM
I think the Dark Matter ppl are actually a race on their own...think of them as Quarrians in the ME universe..they have to stay in those suits to survive...i dunno i read some lore and it said they can live outside their suits but only for short periods of time...then again it was on the internet sooo it has to be true... right?

Interesting, The reason I bring it up is because the body shape and posture seem to vary a little between the units.

Grit
04-29-2013, 10:28 AM
who knows i mean the Dark Matter forces in the game could be different races... no idea...i'm just going by what i read on the Defiance wikipedia write up and we all know how "correct" that site is lol

Zugo
04-29-2013, 10:30 AM
who knows i mean the Dark Matter forces in the game could be different races... no idea...i'm just going by what i read on the Defiance wikipedia write up and we all know how "correct" that site is lol

That may be a future storyline or plot that they aren't letting us in on yet. :eek:

Grit
04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
eh, who knows.

wish there was some more Lore to do with the game...but everything is soo vague online. i'd like to waste time reading about nothing haha

Nymisis
04-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Also the only sensloths you see or at least I have seen are tankers

What do you think Torc is?