PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if they fixed the max out car at level 20 patch

schobes
04-28-2013, 11:19 PM
does ur car still reset or has it been fixed???
have the changed the aiming????because the sights are the wrong numbers...
and when can i get to san fran, im a 400....do i have to go through all the main missions?
thank u if anyone can help with answers....

Chump Norris
04-29-2013, 12:01 AM
The answer to the San Fran question is you have to go through story missions to unlock it OR you can teleport to someone. And I sure hope they fixed roller reset had my 3rd reset last night lol.

Guyver84
04-29-2013, 01:51 AM
does ur car still reset or has it been fixed???

PC and Xbox it is fixed but not yet for PS3 but should be when the patches go live today for PS3.

JagerMyk
04-29-2013, 01:54 AM
PC and Xbox it is fixed but not yet for PS3 but should be when the patches go live today for PS3.

will it go back to 20 or do we have to level it up again? ps3, an thanks

Guyver84
04-29-2013, 02:06 AM
will it go back to 20 or do we have to level it up again? ps3, an thanks

Not sure I didn't level mine to 20 till after it was fixed.

I am pretty sure you still have to re-level them but I could be wrong I suggest asking in the main general discussion or PC/Xbox forums for someone that had theirs reset before fix.

JagerMyk
04-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Not sure I didn't level mine to 20 till after it was fixed.
I think you still have to re-level them but I could be wrong might have to ask in the main general discussion or PC/Xbox forums for someone that had theirs reset before fix.
yah I was trying to keep it under 20 but my bro got on sunday an I drove him around as he did matrix stuff, an I noticed roller rank 2....I was like crap. doesnt really matter but it would be nice to have it actually go higher as we level up. but anywho thank you