PDA

View Full Version : How many Severs will they for each platform?

shivan
01-01-2013, 10:51 PM
I was just wandering if any know how many realms we are going to get to pick for when we can start playing or when the game goes live.

Smitch
01-01-2013, 11:00 PM
I have not seen anything at this time.

wee
01-01-2013, 11:09 PM
no clue yet

Ne0
01-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Just a theory...
As the game platform corporations are not cooperating with each other, there will probably be a different world for the platforms from each corporation.
Example:
Microsoft (Windows, XBox, Win RT)
Sony (PS3, PSVita)
Apple (MAC OS, iOS)
Nintendo (Wii, WiiU)
Google (Android)

Black_wraith
01-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Just a theory...
As the game platform corporations are not cooperating with each other, there will probably be a different world for the platforms from each corporation.
Example:
Sony (PS3, PSVita)
Apple (MAC OS, iOS)
Nintendo (Wii, WiiU)
Google (Android)

that's interesting, however i think windows would be the universal one. Why not allow pc to join with anyone? say you have a lot of friends on ps3 more so then you do on Xbox, just join with them an if none of them are on, go to 360

lPATT
01-02-2013, 03:08 AM
that's interesting, however i think windows would be the universal one. Why not allow pc to join with anyone? say you have a lot of friends on ps3 more so then you do on Xbox, just join with them an if none of them are on, go to 360

letting pc join with anyone is not a good idea . i really would not want a see pc player come in our pvp match and starting to wreck us =P . and it would be to weird to just let pc player do pve with console too. anyway it was confirmed for the release that all platform will be with their own so i am not worry but no . i don't like hearing cross server like that xD

squidgod2000
01-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Just a theory...
Example:
Sony (PS3, PSVita)
Apple (MAC OS, iOS)
Nintendo (Wii, WiiU)
Google (Android)

There will be PS3 servers, XBox servers and PC servers. That's it.

And yes, it's because Sony/MS don't like to share (or be faced with compatibility problems) and because shooters are generally easier on PCs than consoles.