PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start a clan of Mercs.

WreckedRonin88
04-28-2013, 11:33 PM
I recently decided I should start a merc business and people seem to think its a good idea. So if anyone else wants to make some script to assist people or just enjoy helping others. Send me a message and we shall discuss Starting a clan of mercs. I need no less then ten serious people. If I can find ten, we can establish rules, our services, prices, and payment options. I plan on eventually buying a clan house when they become availble in game. I am already in a clan, however this is a side project to make script in game to assist my clan. So this clan will be run from the forums and via messages in game. For right now, I just need ten people. Then if it grows I will add more.

Cl Chaos
04-29-2013, 02:15 AM
ya cuz ppl will pay u for help instead of running with others and watching youtube videos ppl may ask need help doing w.e and u say ok ill help but itll cost u they will then look for others to do it with

headwallbanger
04-29-2013, 11:28 AM
if i see some 1 doing a mission i join just for the fun of it and i get a lot of thanks for it aswell no pay meant as i dont but any thing i have over 400k green things and over 400k script im over 1500 ego and like killing and getting xp so i think your merc clan will go under as no 1 will pay for some thing that like me and others will help for free

PitBull76
04-29-2013, 11:40 AM
As arkhunters, arent we all mercs already? You want to start a clan of hired guns for hired guns? Being that I managed to solo every quest in the game thus far, I can only imagine that others can do the same. You need to find another way to try and scam people out of their Scrip or, better yet, just play the damn game and have fun. Maybe you should make a friend rather than trying to screw people over.

headwallbanger
04-29-2013, 12:16 PM
As arkhunters, arent we all mercs already? You want to start a clan of hired guns for hired guns? Being that I managed to solo every quest in the game thus far, I can only imagine that others can do the same. You need to find another way to try and scam people out of their Scrip or, better yet, just play the damn game and have fun. Maybe you should make a friend rather than trying to screw people over.

could not of said it better

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 12:03 AM
I recently decided I should start a merc business and people seem to think its a good idea. So if anyone else wants to make some script to assist people or just enjoy helping others. Send me a message and we shall discuss Starting a clan of mercs. I need no less then ten serious people. If I can find ten, we can establish rules, our services, prices, and payment options. I plan on eventually buying a clan house when they become availble in game. I am already in a clan, however this is a side project to make script in game to assist my clan. So this clan will be run from the forums and via messages in game. For right now, I just need ten people. Then if it grows I will add more.

You stole my idea. lol good luck mate.

SDMF
04-30-2013, 12:12 AM
This was done on Guild Wars, I was part of a "runners" guild. We'd do peoples missions for them. People are more than willing to pay scrip or bits or salvage so they don't have to die or waste time or hell if they've got more scrip than sense.

This might actually work.

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 12:17 AM
I did this in Armoured Core 5. Got a lot of love from doing it. a one mech wreaking crew.

GodSpark
04-30-2013, 12:42 AM
So the TC wants to charge people several pages of dialogue for doing things for them. That might be difficult seeing as everyone automatically co-ops with eachother on quests. I guess you could show up and not do anything until they write however many pages it is that you want, but that just seems silly.

Also...

if i see some 1 doing a mission i join just for the fun of it and i get a lot of thanks for it aswell no pay meant as i dont but any thing i have over 400k green things and over 400k script im over 1500 ego and like killing and getting xp so i think your merc clan will go under as no 1 will pay for some thing that like me and others will help for free

Holy shtako! How do you carry that around? All that paper must weigh several hundred pounds!

WreckedRonin88
04-30-2013, 09:25 PM
You know what's a scam? Paying some one 300,000 script for a weapon. That is a scam when you and I both know its not worth that much and they either found it or bought for cheap. My services are honest and up front. My prices are set and don't change, and I don't leave until I complete my contract. That's how I roll. So boom...