PDA

View Full Version : Orange weapons

deathtrap
04-29-2013, 12:45 AM
Ok i got asked this question about 10 times today when i sold 16 orange weapons (assault rifles and lmg's). "why are people charging 100k+" so i did my research and found that they are extremely rare. i think we all knew that. so i looked even harder and found that "people are obtaining orange weapons from teir3 and 4 lock boxes and are SCAMMING people by raising the price 5 times what the actual weapon is worth." In other words its easier and better if you just were to get the item from a lock box. i just wanted to let people know they are getting ripped off and if u wanna buy weapons for a reasonable price talk to me i got 150 inventory slots as of today and only have 10 spaces left. i have approx 30 orange weapons left plus purples and blues. also sell shields of all kinds.

Jae1324
04-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Ok i got asked this question about 10 times today when i sold 16 orange weapons (assault rifles and lmg's). "why are people charging 100k+" so i did my research and found that they are extremely rare. i think we all knew that. so i looked even harder and found that "people are obtaining orange weapons from teir3 and 4 lock boxes and are SCAMMING people by raising the price 5 times what the actual weapon is worth." In other words its easier and better if you just were to get the item from a lock box. i just wanted to let people know they are getting ripped off and if u wanna buy weapons for a reasonable price talk to me i got 150 inventory slots as of today and only have 10 spaces left. i have approx 30 orange weapons left plus purples and blues. also sell shields of all kinds.

Thank god someone who is reasonable... these offers are CRAZY and there's ppl that buy them aswell... all I need is a orange shield and orange assault rifle for a reasonable price or trade my PSN is Jae1324

Chump Norris
04-29-2013, 01:20 AM
The thing about MMO type games are things are worth what people are willing to pay. I do think 100k is a bit high right now but after the keycode patch hits it may be about right.

dAcHrOnIc
04-29-2013, 02:17 AM
I'm looking for another orange assault rifle or even an orange SAW.
If you have either let's work out a deal!
Hit me up on PSN, name is the same as here.

I'd send you a msg but I just got finished a 12 hour marathon preparing for the patch and I'm hungry and tired.

RequiemPrime
04-29-2013, 02:25 AM
If any of your leftovers is an Orange VBI TACC AR and/or Auto-Shotty. Let me know. Please and thank you! :D My PSNID is also the same as my forum name.

hYp
04-29-2013, 02:43 AM
im looking for a purple or blue brutal mod set LMG saw , (I have all the mods for it) , also looking for run-n-gun mods for shotgun need a barrel/mag ( i have a mag but it was wrong type for sawed-off) , so used it in another run-gun shotgun so id take any run-gun shotgun mods ,last but not least any orange SAW would be cool but is not needed rly just a want , could use orange sheild to if the mods on it are right at least 1300cap 40% charge hp regen 6 or 3sec delay and dmg res would be a plus but not rly needed

mostly just want the brutal saw an run-gun mods for shotguns

chrismeyer34
04-29-2013, 06:28 AM
im looking for a purple or blue brutal mod set LMG saw , (I have all the mods for it) , also looking for run-n-gun mods for shotgun need a barrel/mag ( i have a mag but it was wrong type for sawed-off) , so used it in another run-gun shotgun so id take any run-gun shotgun mods ,last but not least any orange SAW would be cool but is not needed rly just a want , could use orange sheild to if the mods on it are right at least 1300cap 40% charge hp regen 6 or 3sec delay and dmg res would be a plus but not rly needed

didnt know you can mod shields, ive never seen a modded shield, how do you do that?...is it a glitch or something? from what ive seen you cant mod a shield

Shogo_Yahagi
04-29-2013, 06:57 AM
didnt know you can mod shields, ive never seen a modded shield, how do you do that?...is it a glitch or something? from what ive seen you cant mod a shield

Shields can drop with bonuses once you get your ego high enough. That may be what they meant.

cusman
04-29-2013, 07:09 AM
I dont' really care about the digital in-game script currency. Nothing is too expensive and I have around 90k sitting around. What I would like are an Orange Shield and Orange Grenade to complete a Pursuit. I finally got lucky yesterday and got an Orange Weapon (it is cool but not really significantly better than any modded blue/purple weapon).

Of course if I Mod the Orange with it's synergies and stuff... then it would end up being better than any purple of the same I have just because it starts with higher Magazine capacity.

Anyway... so my interest in Orange is just for the Pursuit of having all Orange equipped and hopefully Shield and Grenade are good upgrades. I would prefer an Orange Respark shield and any Grenade would be fine.

Message me on PSN (cusman) and I will find you for the trade for whatever of my 90k you want or anything else I have you want.

UnchartedDestiny
04-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I don't understand why people want 100k for orange when Scrip is pretty much useless in the game. I mean I have 456,987 Scrip right now because there's nothing to really buy in vendors because it all is non sense along with the Special Items. Vendors need more things to buy, like how about parts to upgrade your runner or roller???? Cosmetics, engine upgrades, it doesn't matter.. make scrip more useful in the game lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maccloud7
04-29-2013, 08:23 AM
mine maccloud7

im looking for lmg saw, cluster shotgun and cluster grenade, might be interested into some other thing too.

red_sundown
04-29-2013, 09:02 AM
scrip is pretty useless if you have a berserker or a courier in purple or orange preferably unused and you would like to trade add me psn red_sundown

sykosis
04-29-2013, 09:13 AM
looking for orange rifles
psn is sykosis313

dustin_justdoit
04-29-2013, 09:16 AM
well how much are you going to sell your orange weapons each? add me ill buy a few depending if the prices are not crazy.

my PSN is Dustin_justdoit

xBad Kharma71x
04-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Ok i got asked this question about 10 times today when i sold 16 orange weapons (assault rifles and lmg's). "why are people charging 100k+" so i did my research and found that they are extremely rare. i think we all knew that. so i looked even harder and found that "people are obtaining orange weapons from teir3 and 4 lock boxes and are SCAMMING people by raising the price 5 times what the actual weapon is worth." In other words its easier and better if you just were to get the item from a lock box. i just wanted to let people know they are getting ripped off and if u wanna buy weapons for a reasonable price talk to me i got 150 inventory slots as of today and only have 10 spaces left. i have approx 30 orange weapons left plus purples and blues. also sell shields of all kinds. Where the hell are people getting all these orange weapons????? I have the Ultimate Edition got it the day it came out and I havent found a single orange weapon. I have bought my fair share of 2,3 and 4 lockboxes and nothing. EGO is now almost 1200 and still no orange weapons. A friend let me equip his orange weapon I got my achievement and gave it back. I have finished the game and only have 3 or 4 side missions left in the north area, all the san francisco side missions, all my coop missions are done and most repeated quiet a few times still no orange. I cant even find the other color dodge cars I have the red and orange one I know how to get the black one but as far as the rest no luck at all. Its getting kind of frustrating. They need to fix it where everyone gets an orange weapon at some point. Its kinda unfair.

sykosis
04-29-2013, 09:19 AM
i have yet to get one orange wepon and i also played since beta got the ultimate edition and bought quite a few lock boxes so i figure ill buy one from someone lol

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-29-2013, 09:22 AM
If your clan-less at the moment, I wouldn't mind having somone like you in clan, at the moment I'm working with clan members to get Orange weapons, and hold them, not to sell but to share between other members, example LMG Saw, Orange, and someone has a Bolt, you are a sniper, and the guy with the sniper prefers LMG's, and trade them up.

Also, when we have at least 1 item for each slot, were going to give a shout to clan members, well I am, to make sure everyone can get that all orange in a loadout checkmark taken care of.

Wish you luck with not getting your Oranges picked off. PS: If you have a bolt, 3shot AR, or a Mass Driver in Orange, I wouldn't mind getting hooked up.

PSN: is EmoPyroNecrosis, due to privacy settings please message me, and I'll add you myself.

hYp
04-29-2013, 10:13 AM
mods are the things on the sheild like item mods , not the mods u put in a gun, anyway do u haev any of what i asked about?

sheild mods example +25hp regn fire restince 40% charge 3delay , those are the mods on a sheild

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-29-2013, 10:16 AM
mods are the things on the sheild like item mods , not the mods u put in a gun, anyway do u haev any of what i asked about?

sheild mods example +25hp regn fire restince 40% charge 3delay , those are the mods on a sheild

Those aren't Mods, those are stat buffs, Mods are items used to Modify a weapon. Asking for Mods, and thinking you'll hear about a Regen Shield, with fire Resistance Buff, is like, asking for coffee at Starbucks, and hoping to get Chai Tea.

brute
04-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Those aren't Mods, those are stat buffs, Mods are items used to Modify a weapon. Asking for Mods, and thinking you'll hear about a Regen Shield, with fire Resistance Buff, is like, asking for coffee at Starbucks, and hoping to get Chai Tea.

mmm starbucks coffee sounds good right now ill take 2 plz

hYp
04-29-2013, 10:35 AM

eh the mmo gaming i come from we always called the stuff on the gear the mods it had , can u awnser me at all if u have ne this , 4get the sheild..

kujo_kid
04-29-2013, 10:39 AM
If you have an orange swarm cannon ill tale it off of your hands. I have scrip and legendaries to trade.

Smokeyfor20
04-29-2013, 11:15 AM
Not me either

cusman
04-29-2013, 12:33 PM

The Synergy Mod caches only give me Brutal attachments (at least before the patch). I just sell them back since I don't have any Brutal weapons. If I get a Brutal SAW Run-Gun Mod in future, I will try and save it.

If you the person that helped me earlier today with the trade for Orange Shield and Grenade... then you can have it for 1 script :)

jaybone35
06-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Looking for orange weapons and shields to buy

SgtPhoulom
06-23-2013, 06:43 PM
who has an Orange weapon that required ego is 221 or lower? i will trade my SMG for it. i really want an assult rifle

YoungBossBoi
06-23-2013, 09:50 PM
watz yur psn mines YoungBossBoi message me we can do business

JxSiN
06-24-2013, 02:54 AM

Haha, am I the only one who realized this is just a huge sales pitch. A dang good one though, have to commend you on that.

EDIT: On top of that, I just realized it was a two month dead thread until recent resuscitation.

Overtkill21
06-24-2013, 09:23 AM

Well if you have so many - please - let me know what you have - I have scrip for days.

I personally think OP was extremely undervaluing his merch. and now sits with likely nothing after selling it for ridiculous low prices.

I get trying to help out other players - I do, but it is far from a scam to accept 100K+ for an item when that is what the market demands.

tim2
06-24-2013, 11:44 AM
I will pay for legendarys I have bought so mannnny teir 3 lock boxes and only got 2 legendary's :(

iDigTulsa
06-24-2013, 03:50 PM
I will pay for legendarys I have bought so mannnny teir 3 lock boxes and only got 2 legendary's :(

There is an entire section of this forum devoted to purchase and trading of all types of weapons, shields and grenades. Most things you come across will be Legendary and Epic (Orange and Purple) but several people will agree that shields shields of Blue can still benefit you.

You can find these and other items under: Defiance Forums - Gameplay Discussion - Need/Want - PS3.

Black_Adder_
06-25-2013, 04:42 AM
I also want to know - what people do with that scrip they get from selling items? I have gifted orange weapons away or salvaged them because there is absolutely no use for scrip in Defiance.

rssslll2012
07-08-2013, 03:24 AM
deathtrap, I know its been awhile since you posted this, but I need 4 orange, 2 weapons, a grenade and a shield to complete the pursuit and haven't gotten any and have bought at least 3 dozen tier 3 lockboxes, I have real bad luck, so if you could help me out I'm rssslll012 on psn, thanks.

Morecoffee
07-09-2013, 02:12 PM
I didnt know i had an Orange weapon till i hit close to 200 ego It was an infector and since then i modified it with 3 mods.. stil 1 more mod to get Idoknow i didnt get it from a lock box...Raa Raa RAA since then i have been triing my luck on tiers 3 but none...

I will trade against an orange frac and only a frac My ingame name is Morecoffee...

QUIK420
07-10-2013, 08:48 AM
Unfortunately, as other have said if the demand is there then the price is right. I personally would never spend 100K+ on an orange when I have scrapped most of my oranges since they have sucked in comparison to purps/blues/greens.

I used to get a cpl of oranges from tier 3 lockboxes but it seems since they changed the %s I havent gotten any from tier 3s and have gotten 3 or 4 from tier 4s.

jericho
07-10-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm looking to buy a orange assault riffle or a orange saw, will love if they are assasin synergy, add my if any1 selling. Psn Mafia_Zone

XPac
07-12-2013, 02:33 PM
I also want to know - what people do with that scrip they get from selling items? I have gifted orange weapons away or salvaged them because there is absolutely no use for scrip in Defiance.

I'm guessing for the most part they use the scrip to buy other orange weapons.

vizibledog
07-12-2013, 04:44 PM

I dont sell. I ark salvage everything I have no use for. Hell, I'd ark salvage scrip if I could ;)

goerzen87
07-12-2013, 04:58 PM
that's awesome man.ive been playing when I can for awhile now n still no luck getting orange weapons at all n nlo luck trading or getting into a clan. so if u would like to add me or anyone reading this my name is goerzen87 add me as friend. peace

natt kriger
07-13-2013, 08:44 PM
ive got 25k scrip that i can buy legend weapons with do you have any lmgs

Olaf
07-14-2013, 07:00 AM
ive got 25k scrip that i can buy legend weapons with do you have any lmgs

you will have a hard time getting anything for that lol

XPac
07-14-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm not having a whole lot of luck with finding oranges in the boxes myself.

I think for this big loot weekend, I'm switching to a tier 2 box strategy. Getting lots of cheaper ones instead of the more expensive ones. I'm still getting crap, but at least I don't feel quite as bad about it. Hopefully that will work out better.

Demonic Calcifer
07-18-2013, 07:57 AM
hey deathtrap do u have a orange vbi or tacc AR for trade or for sale i have spent over 300 bucks on psn cards and only pulled on orange out of lock boxes its the only gun i want if u do add me on psn my gamertag is DemonicCalcifer

KrazedHD
07-18-2013, 01:14 PM
i will trade a high level grenade for a lower level one

HellRaiser X
07-21-2013, 02:36 AM
B u m p . . . .

UnderRated Irath
07-21-2013, 02:18 PM
they are making a AH if that means anything to u

Olaf
07-22-2013, 07:01 AM

where was this confirmed?

Stefanwulfe
07-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I'll take a FRC Assult Carbine in orange if you have one and any orange shield and grenade you my have. Lemme know

Colif
07-22-2013, 11:14 AM

This would reduce the price of 90% of the trades, and sort the crap from the good things... oranges would actually have to be good to earn the price, there is a lot of crap out there being bought just based on its color.

As long as we don't get a RMAH as that is what stopped me playing the game that originated that idea.

We need a scrip sink, its pointless as pointed out earlier in this thread, I wish we could convert it into ark salvage (I wish we could also convert keys into ark salvage) as I have 375k now and no intention of buying anything in trade. Scrip is hard to get early on but after a certain point, it becomes meaningless.

deathtrap
07-22-2013, 05:14 PM
hey guys thx for replying to my dead thread. currently making a trade post in the need/want section for purples and oranges. i will sell and trade decently. ill have em up by wednsday

krazygene
07-22-2013, 09:53 PM

If your selling the orange items (weapons, shields, etc), are you on PS3 or not? I play on PS3 and like to buy from you too., :)

DAMDYANKIE
07-23-2013, 08:27 PM
ive spent 300.00 in game cards and haven't got a thing so with that said can anyone tell me what the DR is on this or whats the deal:mad:

deathtrap
07-23-2013, 09:24 PM
I've spent about $5100.00 to date and probably will only spend $300.00 before the DLC. i will wait after to try and get orange charge weapons, lol. and out of that seen few good oranges that i actually like

nittaneejohn
07-25-2013, 06:34 AM
I dont' really care about the digital in-game script currency. Nothing is too expensive and I have around 90k sitting around. What I would like are an Orange Shield and Orange Grenade to complete a Pursuit. I finally got lucky yesterday and got an Orange Weapon (it is cool but not really significantly better than any modded blue/purple weapon).

Of course if I Mod the Orange with it's synergies and stuff... then it would end up being better than any purple of the same I have just because it starts with higher Magazine capacity.

Anyway... so my interest in Orange is just for the Pursuit of having all Orange equipped and hopefully Shield and Grenade are good upgrades. I would prefer an Orange Respark shield and any Grenade would be fine.

Message me on PSN (cusman) and I will find you for the trade for whatever of my 90k you want or anything else I have you want.

cusman,
You couldn't be more RIGHT!!! Look at the stats of the weapon.....NOT, the color.

DE3DLYBUMG4S
07-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Hey deathtrap.....im looking for an orange VBI TACC ASSAULT RIFLE, FRC ASSAULT RIFLE, VOT PULSER SMG, WOLFHOUND PISTOL, ORANGE SHIELD AND ORANGE FRAG GRENADES.....if you have any of these hit me uo.......PSN ID- D34DLYBUMG4S......thanks

CarbonDibaxide
07-25-2013, 10:10 AM
Looking for a VOT Tachmag Pulser, preferably syphon but any you have I will have a look at ;) - Same goes for Immunisers.

In game name 'The Fear'
PSN 'Carbon Dibaxide'