PDA

View Full Version : Is defiance ultimate edition better then the collecters edition?

Davidm
03-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Is defiance ultimate edition for pc better then the defiance collecters edition for pc?

Psychometrics
03-21-2013, 11:06 AM
Is defiance ultimate edition for pc better then the defiance collecters edition for pc?
Really depends on what you want. Different packages are offering different perks/freebie. So, its just preference. I'd have a good hard look at all of them and see which you prefer personally.

A s0t
03-21-2013, 11:08 AM
you get the season pass, 1200 bits, and a hellbug statute and other bonuses with ulitmate edition

Psychometrics
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Defiance Collector's Edition
More details

Game box and disc
Hellbug Statue
Art of Defiance Art Book
Defiance Soundtrack and Bonus DVD
VBI Contact
Two Defiance post cards
Digital Items:
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
Retailer Exclusive weapon
VBI Sentinel Shield
7 Day scrip boost
7 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
In-game title: Badlands Drifter
15 mins Episode 1 Defiance TV Series

Defiance Ultimate Edition
More details

Defiance Messenger Bag
Game box and disc
Hellbug Statue
Art of Defiance Art Book
Defiance Soundtrack and Bonus DVD
VBI Contact
Two Defiance post cards
Digital Items:
1,200 Bits
Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
Retailer Exclusive weapon
VBI Sentinel Shield
7 Day scrip boost
7 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
In-game title: Badlands Drifter
1 year Season Pass

The price increase for the second will be for the 1.2k bits and 1 year season pass like the person above mentioned. Bits I bet will be the IG currency for cash shop items (money that requires real life money to purchase) and the season pass offers DLC for free? (You'd have to look up on that last bit)

Defy
03-21-2013, 11:11 AM
read the bonuses and decide which appeal to you the most

Prana
03-21-2013, 10:53 PM
There seems to be conflicting info between this post and what the site says and what GameStop says on their site as well. The 7 day vs 30 day boosts. I'd love for it to be 30 days, obviously! If it is 30 in the UE and 7 in the DD & SE that makes a huge difference.

Komakala
03-22-2013, 12:53 AM
There seems to be conflicting info between this post and what the site says and what GameStop says on their site as well. The 7 day vs 30 day boosts. I'd love for it to be 30 days, obviously! If it is 30 in the UE and 7 in the DD & SE that makes a huge difference.

The reason you only get 7 days boost in the UE is because you get a bunch of physical items as well. Digital deluxe you don't get physical items but pay the same as collector's edition so you get more boost time. They tried to scale it so people who don't care about the physical items still get a package worth the money they spent on it.