PDA

View Full Version : Wow another shut down

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 02:49 AM
Hey Dev are you really fixing anything.

I have been playing for a little while. While the pact notes says one thing, the game is saying a whole different story. I mean, how about some of the challenges actually get fix and not reset. Dont know how that cant be annoying after the tenth time.

By the way if there is a area chat. Why are people complaining about the social part of this mmo. Hey, complainers say something from time to time or stop complaining.

Also do any of you that so call high egos ever read the weapon your trying to sell. Ok super its orange, But if the stock stats suck. Guess what you have a lame orange weapon. Holy crap, am I playing borderlands. I though for sure I bought Defiance. Just because its orange does not mean 200k. Honestly go find some one gullible enough to buy it. Stop asking me because I am a Low ego lvl or rate.

Does that number really mean anything.

Also if you complain that you do have the time to... I dont know.. Play the game. I am tired of getting people asking me to do their missions for them. Oh i am sorry, you asked for help. But then you had something to do mid miission. So please stop crying because i left after 10 mins of waiting. I was being nice enough to help I am not doing the whole thing for you.

So to end Stop being lazy gamers. You sit on your butt and move a "person" on the TV. Holy crap go play Wow or something. There the game play is just enough for you. Only need to move two steps and cry for a teleport.

Cl Chaos
04-29-2013, 02:51 AM
lol ppl complain about no chat bcuz the n00bs cant go to social and take the mute off

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 02:56 AM
lol ppl complain about no chat bcuz the n00bs cant go to social and take the mute off

Honestly I played with mine for awhile. Until someone finally said something. ( Yes we can hear you now shut up ) Honestly he should of just said yes when I first asked.

Cl Chaos
04-29-2013, 03:06 AM
ya i only hear n00bs crying about something listening to bad music or coughing luckily turtle beaches have the mic connector so if i hear anyone being annoying i just plug the one piece into my controller

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Was wondering about that as well. Why are the only people that are social are the ones you dont what to hear from?

Cl Chaos
04-29-2013, 03:19 AM
i know right? i end up just messaging over xbox live to talk to my group cuz no1 uses a mic would b nice if ppl started though and talked about the game and whats happening i.e im surrounded by x amount of baddies a need help
or pvp talking strategy

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 03:46 AM
i know right? i end up just messaging over xbox live to talk to my group cuz no1 uses a mic would b nice if ppl started though and talked about the game and whats happening i.e im surrounded by x amount of baddies a need help
or pvp talking strategy

Ok People, Xbox came with a mic in the box. Why dont you use it. kinect is not a mic. Please stop. Also, how are you making that much noise and your parents are not worried about you or even concered about your well fair. This is really bad when your mom or girlfrind or sister puts you on blast about things i never wanted to know about.

Cl Chaos
04-29-2013, 04:00 AM
Ok People, Xbox came with a mic in the box. Why dont you use it. kinect is not a mic. Please stop. Also, how are you making that much noise and your parents are not worried about you or even concered about your well fair. This is really bad when your mom or girlfrind or sister puts you on blast about things i never wanted to know about.

lol i know my profile use to say "you want me to play a game with you and do my best? idk do you have a mic? no well TEAMKILL"

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 04:13 AM
lol i know my profile use to say "you want me to play a game with you and do my best? idk do you have a mic? no well TEAMKILL"

Lmao...
How to play COD 101

1 players withmics get head shoted by players without mics on

2 Player without mic is on the player with mic's team

3 Player with mic rage quits for being teamkills by all the rest of the friends player without mic has (same team still)

4 because they are on the phone with each other laughing

duction
04-29-2013, 04:21 AM
I don't think I will ever have to play cod ever again now I have defiance :)

The thought of playing that repetitive crap hole of a game.. People moan about lack of content on defiance!? Wth is there to do on cod that isn't grindin for camos or just running around the same 4 popular maps again and again and again.

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 04:37 AM

The thought of playing that repetitive crap hole of a game.. People moan about lack of content on defiance!? Wth is there to do on cod that isn't grindin for camos or just running around the same 4 popular maps again and again and again.

I dont know what you are talking about. People complain that this game is has the same missions over and over. How dear you compare this Cod in that way. There are 5 not 4. Also its not like everyone uses the same set up at all or camping the same corners over and over again. Also they are harden pvpers its not like they use the most cheapest way to win move. They dont have cloaks only ghost. But i can still see them tho. Its also not like most people are useing only the scar or the autoshoty. So plz sir reframe from bad mouthing COD like so. It is a well put together game that no one goes on youtube to be told how to mod the game and be the cheapest Laziest player in the world. Their kD is a 10 sir .. They are worriors at.............. Ok I cant go any more. I need a 2 sec brake because I am laugh way to hard.

Zoldran
04-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Ok put the desipher on and fixed my last post.. My bad ... Can type and laugh at the same time.

MstrJedi_Kyle
04-29-2013, 04:43 AM

CoD is shinier so people think its better. It is kinda sad that this has happened. The only gameplay innovations anyone seems to care about these days are if the pretty explosions are prettier than they were before.

duction
04-29-2013, 04:44 AM
Ok put the desipher on and fixed my last post.. My bad ... Can type and laugh at the same time.

My post still stands, cod is boring and repetitive. They remove maps, charge you for crap maps that never get chosen to play because no one like them. They have a pay yearly sub for elite which is completely pointless. It's full of angry 12 year olds and I hate it. They won't get a penny more of my money,

ObliviDan
04-29-2013, 06:04 AM
my post still stands, cod is boring and repetitive. They remove maps, charge you for crap maps that never get chosen to play because no one like them. They have a pay yearly sub for elite which is completely pointless. It's full of angry 12 year olds and i hate it. They won't get a penny more of my money,

This exacty!

RoG Goat
04-29-2013, 06:08 AM
Are you honestly surprised?

Astartes_82
04-29-2013, 06:17 AM
When it works I really like Area chat, especially in the outposts and bars. It gives a good feeling to the game...when it's not glitch but hey what have we learned in other MMO's? Hopefully a future patch will fix it...just memorize those words, send a feedback message in game (which is just plain awesome) and work with what we've got.

I'll race ya to the next arkfall!

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 06:20 AM
I only speak when I hear someone needs legit help or has an actual intelligent thing to say.

It seems that most people are crying about getting thier a** handed to them. I was trying to help this guy crying about recorders in a co-op yesterday and struck up with a reasonable, helping person in a different co-op. To say the least the cryer couldn't stay standing against the boss and cryed about being down.Cryed about being the focal point of the smaller enemies.

These people are why some people just don't want to speak.

When it was over I left and played Riptide for the rest of the day. With a non whiney friend.

Astartes_82
04-29-2013, 06:30 AM
And you don't HAVE to listen to area chat, or whiners, you can switch channels between area, group, and clan chat, or even turn off chat in the options menu if people get annoying. I'm not gonna let a potty mouth 10 year old ruin my gaming day when I have the ability to flip an option and not hear them anymore. The more feedback the devs get (submit feedback messages in-game people rather than "whine" on here) and the more likely it is they will fix these things.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 06:57 AM
It's full of angry 12 year olds and I hate it.

Is there anything more horrible than an angry 12yr old? LOL